Reviews for Young & Beautiful
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/5
Lol, the Slytherin joke from the Internet.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/5
Funny how no one finds their arrival strange.
lupuslady chapter 20 . 9/18
AMAZING! Love the ending, such a bitter sweet thing.
SRSLY chapter 20 . 9/16
I literally cannot think of anything more ridiculous than this story. Dumbledore not caring to get Hermione to confess even though she was a KEY WITNESS. I read it to the end because I couldn't imagine how you could ruin this story further but the phrase 'If there is a will, there is a way' is heavily prominent here. Like damn. I'm sobbing for this story's potential future. How in the world did you come up with this? I've read horror and the fact that you had the nerve to call this tragedy a 'horror' kills me. It's like you only did the actual violence just because. It had no significance except for the one minute scare factor. I'm just done with Tomione, you've literally scared me out of my favourite tag, thanks for that.

While I was being mean before, I do have faith in your writing capabilities. I'm not roasting you but the story. Please continue to write and get better with the plots because this one made me so angry.
WHAT chapter 16 . 9/16
this story has too many spins and turns and it's like you're graphic just because you can be not because it has any point to the story. to me honestly it's just wrong like I don't even know how to explain it. it just runs me the wrong way, first of all too much is happening at once, HERMIONE IS STRONG IN DUELLING YET FORGETS HOW TO USE A WAND AROUND RIDDLE LIKE REALLY. Hermione would have never let Tom near, she would've devised a plan to get him expelled or something. You dumbed her down and she's worse that the Mary Sue because at least the Mary Sue knew to report TOM IF HE WAS MAKING DEATH THREATS. And Tom! Why in the fuck would he rape her after killing someone? AND HOW DID HE NOT GET CAUGHT IM ! That's too risky and Dumbledore wasn't even angry about it. You treated it so nonchalantly like oh yep that happened it's sad but pass the chicken over there please. Like what kills me is that you can write! you can realllly write! BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STORY!
Don't even get me started on Harry and his forgettable girlfriend's nonstop need to talk about sex, where they're gonna do it, etc. Like it's sad when you've written those portions better than the actual story! Now, I wanna see you again in the Harry Potter tag because this could've been a good idea but please. I don't even know what to say.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 20 . 9/15
Illusion Idony chapter 20 . 9/12
Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line. Oh my heart it breaks, every step that I take. But I'm hoping at the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine.
hateme101 chapter 20 . 9/12
I like but I feel as if you ended right away. like way to fast, to rushed. I like how he married Luna and not Ginny but it just seemed more like a summary then a chapter. sorry if I am being harsh, its still good though
Lalina92 chapter 20 . 9/12
Aww yay a happy ending, all reunited
SourlessCherryxx chapter 20 . 9/12
I'm crying like a little baby right now.. I can't stop crying.. Amazing ending. I loved every part of it! Just like the story.
But I'm so sorry that this story is came to end. :( THANK YOU FOR IT! I LOVED TO READ.

Definitely one of my fave. x
Great work!

Much love,
Nilla x
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 19 . 9/3
Ugh. Seriously, Tom is ruining everything, and I am so freakishly confused.
angel987 chapter 19 . 8/31
love ur twist plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
SourlessCherryxx chapter 19 . 8/30
I had this strange feeling that maybe Hermione's a horcrux too.. but omg. Im so shocked.
Also I started to cry when Harry brought back CeCe and the others..

It was an awesome chapter!

Update soon. x
Lalina92 chapter 19 . 8/29
Oh shit
hateme101 chapter 19 . 8/29
oh wow I did not see this coming to tell you. shocking. totally surprised