Reviews for Heroes Under Drinking Age: Beta
MintBushCat chapter 15 . 1/14
I decided to reread Alpha and Beta and I seriously cannot belive how much I missed on my first read throughs. The amount of thought and work that goes into these stories is both amazing and inspirational! I can't wait to see the end of this part and see the start of the 4 way cross over. I love these stories so much!
Linzerj chapter 15 . 11/2/2017
Yooo dude I just reread Alpha and Beta again tonight and man, oh man, I have missed these stories! Really loved the hints of the other fic that popped up in this one, and vice versa.

Good luck with getting the last of Beta here polished up and published - I'm still psyched as ever to see the ending of this one and the start of Delta, whenever that may be!
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
First I love what you've done with your two Heroes Under the Drinking Age story. Not only are you showing stories with a good number of twist but you're also making them feel like it's all part of a bigger picture.
I hope you can keep up the good work. Thank again.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
whoa, hold up, Jake and Rose broke up?!

But I still like this story.
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 14 . 6/22/2017
VLAD!
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
*squeals in delight at the slight crossover* THIS IS FANTASTIC
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
Bruce reference to Grave-Puncher there
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
It isn't a problem to wait, but, please, don't abandon your story! I would like to see how it ends!
sterling01 chapter 15 . 5/8/2017
sterling01 chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
*not so subtle nudge at danny phantom*
aDragonqc chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
dragoned down- more like human up
GoliathPyroson chapter 15 . 3/1/2017
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT OFF LIKE THAT AAAAAH?!
pandasaur727 chapter 15 . 1/18/2017
I personally wouldn't mind waiting if you decide to reread first, but if you're sure you don't have to then I say just go for the next chapters and then make adjustments.
phanfan87 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
love it! my vote is to pump out the last chapters first
6uest chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Well, this is getting interesting! As excited as I am for the next updates, if you feel that they'd be more detailed & polished after waiting and re-reading, I think you should probably go that route. Of course, it's your story so in the end do whatever you feel will work best!

As always, love the character interactions! This story deserves way more attention and reviews.