Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Vesna chapter 23 . 2/11
Hi. ...painfully waiting for you to continue Broken Remnants. Will you? Please?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
Lov.
Cap'nFrances chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Great chapter, especially the characterization and the disaster response. I hope our folks get their hands on V'Las soon.
Belen09 chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
I've always thought that the actual bombing on Vulcan - and the death of Forest - deserved a thorough examination . . . good, tight story!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Bravo!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
I like Soval here, he's becoming a much more sympathetic character - and the touch of him finally embracing the concept of IDIC applying to his own life was particularly deft.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
Epic
Lupinesence chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
Cool chapter, with all this cloak and dagger shenanigans going on I hope Kaitlyn will be alright :(
Supreme Commander chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
very good chapter I have really enjoyed the story.
Lupinesence chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
Great chapter, it's nice to know the bond can be reactivated too. Glad she escaped the hospital and that Phlox is looking out for both her and Malcolm :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Lov!
bina W chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
I appreciate you finally updating. I know life can get crazy. I was not sure what to make up this chapter. Katelyn is not part Vulcan. But since she is a touch telepath, a marriage bond is possible. Where is Soval in all this? On Enterprise? I would not mind seeing more of lying, conniving V'Las. So did Katelyn end uo
asking Harris for help? If so, she is going to regret it. Who are the 2 Vulcans who attacked her? Not the Vulcan who works 4 Section31, right? What was his name?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
I love the OC you have created. The plot line is interesting and complex. Really good work
Lupinesence chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
How could you leave it there? I was totally gripped! lol

Great to see this back :)
Cap'nFrances chapter 18 . 2/23/2015