Reviews for Breaking Point
Tomafyre chapter 1 . 3/18
ahhh takamido is so cute, I love this so much. (TTuTT
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Through out Midorima's and Taoko's confrontation all I keep seen were exclamations and I couldn't help but think 'Well the whole school now knows.'
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
"i don't want anyone else! Only Takao!''

and that was the reason why Stupiak Kitty's heart melted. too sweet! Thanks for sharing!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
cute
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OH MY GOD! YOU NAILED IT! this so good, soo cute, soo awesome, sooo perfect! omg my heart! i cant calm down this is soo bad for my heart too! thank so very very much for writing this story! i love it soooo much!
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Meeeh, misunderstandings... I think I'm starting to like them somewhat... XDD

So cute
Not the One to Plan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
... I think I just had a mini heart attack. So cuteTT w TT

Please keep up the good work! This is really good!
inbloom133 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That's amazingly cute! I love how you kept Shin-chan and Takao in character. Seriously, it's great fic, I'm looking forward to see more your fics, especially TakaMido/MidoTaka ones, since it's one of my favourite pairings ever 3 thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ahh... my heart. Shin-chan's tsundereness is too much. Here, take my love
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is just so cute. Thank you for writing. I kinda have imagined Midorimacchi and Takaocchi in that kind of situation... and about that bunny plushie.. based on the description you wrote, it seems like Barnaby from Tiger and Bunny, given also that you mentioned Wild Tiger. Anyways, please write from. Thanks-ssu! :D
Lolishoujo16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is so cute; I don't even-
Setsuna Darker than Black chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Cute! Wish you could make this a longer story...
hlflores chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
KAWAII! AWWN, PLEASE, MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.