Reviews for One Year, One Life
Alexis chapter 26 . 7/30
Your story is fantastic. a quench for all those thirsting for Draco/Hermione fanfiction.
ally123 chapter 26 . 6/9
amazing!really want to see what happens after the wedding like in 3 or 4 yers time
Wow, that escalated quickly
Hotmamantx chapter 26 . 4/27
I loved ur story ! I love you Molly Wesley ! ( laughed so hard ) and brilliant twist with the dark mark
A group of weasels can be called a confusion (:
Laura chapter 26 . 2/20
This was a lovely feel good story, thanks very much!

How's that proposed The Vow trailer story writing going? I hope you haven't given up on the idea!
tekeeley chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
Man this story! It's honestly become one of my favorite dramione fanfictions. I laughed, I squealed and rolled around on my bed at the cutest parts, I cried tears of joy! Seriously, just. So brilliant! I loved the writing style, the imagery was excellent and the plot had all the right elements. Ps. The special line you planned out for the trial scene was fantastic, of all the people to choose that was so great and a perfect surprise! I hope you write another story :) 3
mutemuia chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
I loved you linked with the Dumbledore's statement that love is the most powerful magic of all.
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
This is so GOOD. So happy I just discovered, you're so talented!
fldancer94 chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
So good! Just loved this!
thebookworm17 chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
OMG THANK YOU FOR A VERY POTTER MUISCAL! THAT WAS AMAZING AND I AM SO HYPER I WANT TO GO WATCH IT AGAIN! THANK YOUUUUU!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Your story was one of the first that I read while entering this beautiful fandom called Dramione. And this is really a cute piece. Although I kind of felt that the process of Draco's change of perception was a little rushed.
Nevertheless this story is all warm and fluffy and tingly and I LIKED it a lot.
P.S. I didn't giggle at the MOLLY WEASELY line, I laughed out loud.
Great job!

Cheers
Guest chapter 26 . 8/21/2015
You know, an hour ago when I began reading this story, I would have never thought that I would have enjoyed this ship as much as I do now. Your story is absolutely beautiful, and when it was tense within the story, I was on the edge of my seat, literally, wondering what was going to happen next. I just want to say thank you for putting this wonderful piece of art out there, I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
Aquary chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
True...don't punish the kids for parent's mistake... I love your dark mark dissapearance thingy...
Aquary chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
puppy...
:D ... that is one cute puppy