Reviews for All The In Between
Veri n1c3OLHst0riP5
gcvrt chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3qn4st0risC
N2 chapter 6 . 5/16/2018
Perhaps you can make a sequel featuring the adventures of their children or a sequel based on Loki manga and it sequel with the adventures being of their children.
N2 chapter 6 . 5/16/2018
Please make a sequel to your story based on mythical detective loki sequel mythical detective Loki Ragnarok manga.
N2 chapter 6 . 5/14/2018
Please make a sequel to your story perhaps featuring the adventures of Mayura and Loki children.
Krisaku chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
Ah yes a jealous Loki is adorable!
Krisaku chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
This made me cry ,well it was just on that scene with the old lady were she inspected their hands and the effects it did to Loki and mayura
lilxxchibi chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Thank you for starting another MayuraxLoki fic! Even though it's been years already.. it's always great to read more stories about them. I love your works and they are the best Loki fics I've read :) Hope you find more inspiration and continue to write. All the best! Thanks again! :D
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Cool two stories. Good stories.
Nevergonnafindme chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
adorable!
Rival Argentica chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Yes, it HAS been forever. But it was worth the wait. I loved this chapter. :3
Avatar.NIX chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Gah, I'm dying! Death by fluff! XD Seriously, though, it's great to read more of this. It's been so long, but absence does make the heart fonder! (...as Fenrir tried to argue in the previous chapter. :P) A bit surprised that there was a boating accident, but Freyr being all depressed and motionless was amusing too (though pitiful as well). Nicely done and thanks for the update! As always, until next time then. ;3
AnimeaMari chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
You posted this on my birthday!
Rival Argentica chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Continue this, asuka02redeva! I really love the humor! Hope you update SOON, and, happy writing! :)