Reviews for The Disgraced Lord
sarah chapter 10 . 3/17
hey there,
hope you are planning to update it soon
can't wait for more
likestories chapter 10 . 3/5
I read the whole story up to this chapter and I truly love it. It's one of the best stories, I've read in a while. both the plot as well as your wrting is great. The description of the characters is very authentic and the whole story line fits together. Fantastic work!
Woah! This story is amazing! Update Soon I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
BitterSweet08 chapter 10 . 3/1
You updated, yay! Okay, I'll be honest I read this chapter a couple of hours ago, but I just hadn't gotten to review it. Phew, I feel so much better now that I've come clean. On to the review.

Okay, I love how twisted Wyatt is becoming. The insight of Bianca of how Wyatt had been isolating Chris from anyone that he might get attached to is something that I had never thought of before. I mean, it makes sense, Wyatt is a control freak, he doesn't just want control, he needs it, like a security blanket. When you think about it like that, it kind of calls into question why he is so adamant in wanting Chis alone and wanting reassurance that his brother loves him. Ultimately it all comes back to Wyatt needing someone to need to him in order to give him purpose. Well that's my take anyways.

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. You included the scene of Bianca getting stabbed. I had this huge grin on my face as I was reading that scene. But why oh why did Chris send the Whitelighter away? Was it because he was one of the few left and he didn't want him to die in the crossfire?

The one cousin that could have been his ally and she died and of course Wyatt would be too late. I wonder if you'll make that a theme in this fic. Timing. They were too late to save Piper. Chris biting his time to make a move. Wyatt being too late to save Prue and ultimately Chris going back to the right time to where he can prevent this from ever coming to pass.

Seriously that scene where she dies in his arms was heartbreaking, especially the line where she felt sorry for him. The sisters are going to hate him, I doubt they'd believe him if they ever found out Perry's identity. Then again maybe Henry will vouch for him?

And then Wyatt's arrival was just, ugh, can nothing ever go right for Chris? I think he's going to get more than a time out this time and I'm scared to think what awaits for Bianca because:

a) Who knows how the Resistance will react to her, especially if she is one of Wyatt's best assassins?

b) who knows how Wyatt will react when he figures out she was the one that got Chris out?

As always I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to your future updates.
katy chapter 10 . 2/26
Could it get any worse for Chris?
His cousin who believed in him his dead, his aunts thinks he is responsible , his brother will be furious at him after endangering his life like that, his one help at Wyatt's palace is badly injured and will surely be hunted down by Wyatt for her treason ( now It makes sense why in Chris crossed episode Bianca panicked when the probe scanned her, she was on the run from Wyatt :D), I always love when a story gets linked to the real show.
Hope for more asap
Mirielle chapter 10 . 2/25
4 days straight, reading in my classes, breaks at work , late nights resulting in couple of hours of sleep and here I am, crushed, dying for more, oh holy hell this story, it's just. Perfect.
I desperately need more
Please Wyatt and Chris are amazing here.
Please update
romina chapter 10 . 2/24
*runs around squealing from how fantastic this was*
Amazing. AMAZING. It was PERFECT!
how will Wyatt react to Chris orbing him away like that? How will Chris explain his escape?
I already can't wait for more
drcuteangel chapter 10 . 2/23
wonderful work
I am doing my happy dance right now :D :D
This chapter was epic , seriously, after such a long wait, you come up with this utterly amazing chapter.
Wyatt deciding to vanquish the charmed ones because he views them as a threat to his brother and even accepting the possibility of his younger cousins demise a long the way as collateral damage, shows how far he would go for Chris, how far from human he is becoming, completely disregarding his family and blood ties.
I am impressed really, Bianca was very heroic here, she defied Wyatt's orders , brought Chris to the battle after helping him escape Wyatt's palace, and finally the ultimate sacrifice when she spared young Henry with her own life.
Loved Chris's new power, it sure came in handy during the fight.
My favourite part was when Chris called for Wyatt to heal Prue, knowing he will hear him through the charmed ones defences , unfortunately he came a minute too late to save Prue (not sure he would have saved her even if he made it in time) but right on time to deflect Paige's deadly attack on Chris :D :D, This was just WOW! Loved how mad Wyatt got over the threat to Chris's life.
Now Chris has one hell of an explanation to give to this mad crazed Wyatt, wondering how it will go! :D
when will you update again, I am already dying for more
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooon
Dominus Trinus chapter 10 . 2/25
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you decided to continue this. Wow...Prue's gone...Paige and Phoebe believe Chris is responsible and Wyatt trying to kill his aunts because they're a threat to Chris. As usual can't wait for more! So update ASAP :-)
inbar253 chapter 10 . 2/23
I'm pleasantly shocked and delighted that you decided to continue this. Please continue soon this wonderful and beautifully written story.
charmedfan11 chapter 10 . 2/23
That was absolutely incredible!
So much has happened here
Bianca was super brave, loved how she defied Wyatt , fought an entire army of demons, nearly sacrificed her own life ti save Chris' s cousin.
also the drama with the deathof Prue, the only one in the family who supported Chris and jusrified his actions.
Now Chris is in an even worse place with his aunts after their false belief that he killed Prue.
Wyatt's grand entry at the end , saving Chris and attempting to kill Paige for attacking his brother was my favorite part.
Chris now has one hell of an explanation to give to Wyatt, I am sure Wyatt will be super mad at Chris for endangering his own life like this :D
Finally thanks for this great update, i never stopped waiting for more , hope for more soon
sarah chapter 10 . 2/22
OMG! You updated! Finally
I swear I kept blinking when I saw this update, not really believing my eyes but it was there, you are back :D
You absolutely made my day,
This chapter was awesome, your Wyatt snd Chris are so I character , this is the closest fic to what I imagine the unchanged was like
Please update again soon
The suspense is killing me here
notallfungames chapter 10 . 2/22
I love your writing! Your take on the Unchanged Future is unique and interesting. I've loved reading the chapters that are already up, and I'm excited for your next update!
drcuteangel86 chapter 10 . 2/23
I reviewed this earlier, but it never showed up ( guess you turned off the anonymous reviews), so i decided to log into my account and re-post it (I know i am kinda lazy like that), not sure if my first review reached you or not but here it goes again :D.
ps. Oh and you really should reconsider shutting down this anon review thing, many readers don't have accounts on "or are too lazy to log in ;-) " and would love to review too.
Wonderful Work indeed!
I am doing my happy dance right now :D :D
This chapter was truly epic , seriously, after such a long wait, you come up with this utterly amazing chapter.
Wyatt deciding to vanquish the charmed ones because he views them as a threat to his brother, and even accepting the possibility of his younger cousins demise along the way as collateral damage! This shows how far he would go for Chris, how far from human he is becoming, completely disregarding his family and blood ties.
Loved Chris's new power, it sure came in handy during the fight.
My favorite part was when Chris called for Wyatt to heal Prue, knowing he will hear him through the charmed ones defenses , unfortunately he came a minute too late to save Prue (not sure he would have saved her even if he made it in time) but right on time to deflect Paige's deadly attack on Chris :D :D, This was just WOW! Loved how mad Wyatt got over the threat to Chris's life.
when will you update again, I am already dying for more