Reviews for The Disgraced Lord
This story is brilliant. So, so so good. I hope inspiration strikes you and you return to it someday.
Sarah chapter 26 . 5/20
Are you planning to finish this? Plz tell us what u have in mind, the wait is killing us here and i am totally addicted to this fic
Eclat d'Argent chapter 26 . 4/22
Hey! This is my favorite charmed fiction (fench and english together!) Very great job, i love this lord Chris idea because I prefer when the characters have a a light ans dark side, no all nice or all bad! I really hope you will finish this story or post a message to inform us about your intentions ! I hope you're fine!
Thank you for this fantastic job!
BeL1Ve chapter 26 . 3/18
This story is sooo good! Read it all non stop. Plz get next chapter out! 3
4everDestined chapter 26 . 3/8
Okay, you were right. This did have a worse ending than the one on AO3.

I bow down to you and your infinite wisdom. ;)
Romina chapter 26 . 1/26
I still hope that one day u will continue this..
I miss it so badly
Plz don't give up on it
Martina G chapter 26 . 1/8
I love this story so much. Chris's season on Charmed renewed my faith in the show just when it was starting to wane. When his character exited the show do did I. Still, that did not stop me from devouring every bit of Chris fanfiction I could find. Some good, most were bad. Imagine my surprise and elation, to discover this story after reading your Teen Wolf fiction on Archive of our own. I was literally jumping for joy until I read that you don't plan to continue this. Have you simply lost interest? Because this is a really greT story. Had this been written in the season 6 hay day of charmed you would have thousands of reviews instead of hundreds. I'm not much for writing reviews but I believe in giving praise where praise is due. So even if you never write another word of this story, thanks for sharing your surprisingly original take on season 6.
shawnakat1 chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
I almost didn't read this because I prefer stories set in the past (present) with Chris but holy crap! it's 12:30am, I need to go to bed but I cant! you're awesome, do you know that? you are. this story is awesome!
LiviaHyde7 chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
I love this story so much, I think I have already read it three times over the years will you ever update it because I cannot wait to find out what happens next! This story is my headcannon for Wyatt and Chris’ relationship and what happened in the unchanged future, please write more :)
Sarah chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
10 months! Come on
This is way too long
Please update
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
Omg just read this all in one swoop. I am hooked! But it's been so long since it was last updated. Will there be more?
sarah chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
Any chance of an update soon
Plzzzzz
This fic is sooooo good to be left like this
Update asap plz
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
Definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read! Please please update soon! Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
OOOH MY GOD. WHAT?! Noo save the kids TT
This fic is absolutely amazing! It's kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love the way you've portrayed the relationship between Chris and Wyatt - you've done an amazing job catching all the complexities that could exist in their relationship. Probably the most accurate, insightful portrayal I've seen in any fanfiction :) Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
charmedfan11 chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
still no updates! I am super mad at you, how can you leave us hanging like this for soooo long.
please cut the hiatus and continue this story.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz