Reviews for The Disgraced Lord
mirielle chapter 26 . 11/22
Are you kidding me!
This is the best news ever
I won't mind getting more chapters ever, you can reach chapter 100 and i will still be following..
loved how Wyatt targeted the kids, this is getting really interesting.
Piper's appearance was enlightening, really loved that scene.
Please try you best to update soon
Oh my god, amazing update. Wyatt's spin on things was great and the dream conversant was beautifully in character. And the ending-! I'll be biting my nails eagerly until the next chapter.
sarah chapter 26 . 11/22
Awesome news
expanding this stunning story is just what i was hoping for :D
Can't believe Wyatt found the kids how did he manage that, he failed to locate the charmed ones when they were hiding with them before or is he playinh them to flush them out of the wards
terrific work indeed:D
cokaserbia chapter 26 . 11/23
I love it! This is amazing! I was so happy when I saw the update! The best fic I've read so far and as far as I'm concerned, you can write 100 more chapters and I'd keep reading it. I was kinda hoping you would rewrite the hole sixth season to be honest. :D Well, that's enough of fangirling for today. Good job!
drcuteangel86 chapter 26 . 11/23
you absolutely made my day,
more chapters is just what I need, I don't ant this story to end...
Chris with Piper dream was my favourite part, well done exploring their relation in this amazing way, it's obvious that things will get worse pretty soon. Wyatt breaking through the charmed ones defences and getting to the kids is a huge turn of events.
well done
iloveluke1222 chapter 26 . 11/22
My goodness this fanfic is incredible! I look forward to every time you update...I think you've captured Wyatt and Chris' personalities perfectly! Please update again soon! I look forward to seeing what happens :)
drcuteangel86 chapter 1 . 11/21
come on! this update is taking way too long..
waiting this long is pure torture to me
I miss your updates horribly
please update
mirielle chapter 25 . 11/3
A month and still no updates :(
I check daily for new updates and every day i ends up very disappointed.
Come on don't leave us hanging
more pleaseeee
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 10/26
"If in my vision he had loved you any less, he would have lived."

It's heartbreaking to know that Wyatt did everything in his power to save his family, his brother, yet it was the same quest for power and control that killed the very person he wanted to protect. Because Chris couldn't let go of his mother's teachings, refused to believe her sacrifice equating to the fact she was weak, of the hope to save his brother, which is why he did what he did.
sarah chapter 25 . 10/19
another week and no updates :(
please more
I can't wait
Awww! That final line! So good! Your characterization of Chris and Bianca are spot on!
charmedfan11 chapter 25 . 10/5
excellent work
6 chapters to go,
Excited to read more yet I still don't want this story to end,
Great work
romina chapter 25 . 10/5
Never expected the Phoenix clan to be this powerful, yet Wyatt still managed to murder them all at once.
missed Wyatt here though
please more
Mirielle chapter 25 . 10/5
phoenix's magic is really impressing,
loved reading about Sabine's motives behind betraying Wyatt and working for the enemy, can't believe her greatest fear is Chris and his journey to the past.
wondering if Chris removing his magic really did the trick and Wyatt can't sense him now, or was it all or nothing..
hope for more soon
i think that you, like almost everyone else in this fandom, are over-exaggerating the sibling blond.