Reviews for The Disgraced Lord
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 26 . 8/21
Omg just read this all in one swoop. I am hooked! But it's been so long since it was last updated. Will there be more?
sarah chapter 26 . 7/26
Any chance of an update soon
Plzzzzz
This fic is sooooo good to be left like this
Update asap plz
Definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read! Please please update soon! Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 26 . 6/10
OOOH MY GOD. WHAT?! Noo save the kids TT
This fic is absolutely amazing! It's kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love the way you've portrayed the relationship between Chris and Wyatt - you've done an amazing job catching all the complexities that could exist in their relationship. Probably the most accurate, insightful portrayal I've seen in any fanfiction :) Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
charmedfan11 chapter 26 . 5/8
still no updates! I am super mad at you, how can you leave us hanging like this for soooo long.
please cut the hiatus and continue this story.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sarah chapter 26 . 2/19
still waiting for more
please update
I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: this story is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Imtheson chapter 26 . 1/26
Nuuu don't do this! Please update! I love your portrayal of the characters. Chris is in character to a T! Well done!
romina chapter 26 . 1/9
Going crazy with the lack of updates
please update
it is almost 2 months
sarah chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
planning to update soon?
you can't leave us hanging like this after this cliffhanger.
come on..
please more
Dominus Trinus chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
Annoyed that you're being made to work overtime. But annoyed that you'll do more chapters than planned? Hell no! Happy! Very crazy insanely happy!

As usual an awesome chapter. Loved Piper's appearance. Beautiful scene. But then things ended so horribly with Wyatt having the kids now. Gah! Will be patiently waiting for the next chapter so update ASAP!
FreeWeirdGal chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
I think this story has most accurately described what I imagine the Unchanged Future was like, without turning certain characters OP when they aren't, or bashing other characters, or including the Present Charmed Ones in any way (well, so far), in the bounds of what canon says. There are a great many things that were done right, the characterization is excellent and realistic, the OC's are entertaining and enjoyable to watch.
So far, I have enjoyed reading every chapter, but at times the pace can be painful. Just when I wish that there is a time skip to Chris going back in time, something else happens that makes me ask myself "What happens next?" and I find myself sucked back into it without any more complaints.
This defiantly has been my favorite read out of the Charmed Archive so far, and I can't wait to read the conclusion.
brendafay chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
romina chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
what an ending!
so excited to see what will happen next.
very good
charmedfan11 chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
excellent work
can't wait to see how you will take it from here
keep it up