Reviews for The Disgraced Lord
Awww! That final line! So good! Your characterization of Chris and Bianca are spot on!
charmedfan11 chapter 25 . 10/5
excellent work
6 chapters to go,
Excited to read more yet I still don't want this story to end,
Great work
romina chapter 25 . 10/5
Never expected the Phoenix clan to be this powerful, yet Wyatt still managed to murder them all at once.
missed Wyatt here though
please more
Mirielle chapter 25 . 10/5
phoenix's magic is really impressing,
loved reading about Sabine's motives behind betraying Wyatt and working for the enemy, can't believe her greatest fear is Chris and his journey to the past.
wondering if Chris removing his magic really did the trick and Wyatt can't sense him now, or was it all or nothing..
hope for more soon
i think that you, like almost everyone else in this fandom, are over-exaggerating the sibling blond.
your story is lovely actually i think the way you approach your heroes is this "drop a mountain on them. let them recover and be happy for a while. then drop another mountain on them" and i absolutely LOVE it! Also i want to see some powerful chris i mean chris is also the son of a charmed and a whitelighter there is no real reason for him not to also have some cool powers the show didnt show us i want to see him fight damn it!
Sarah chapter 25 . 10/5
You updated!
excellent work
the mirror's magic is brilliant, wondering how Wyatt will find them now.
I loved how you mentioned the order here, makes sense how Chria knew all about it when it kidnapped baby Wyatt in the past.
poor Chris facing a very tough choice there!
Can't wait for more!
So are they going to go to the past or not . And by them I mean Chris and bianca . Cause bianca comings I to betray Chris won't fit the story you have created for them. I don't want bianca to die
ObsessedwReading chapter 25 . 10/5
Terrifically written. I wonder what will happen next.
drcuteangel86 chapter 25 . 10/5
I certainly didn't see that one coming! Sabine is not afraid of Wyatt, she is afraid of Chris! she is terrified of what Chris's trip to the past will do to this world, how it will end it, nice twist.
Bianca's clan magic is truly impressing, the mirror is brilliant.
Wyatt slaughtering Bianca's entire clan in cold blood even children, shows how far gone he really is, poor Chris, still can't hurt his brother despite all his evil deeds.
I missed Wyatt in this update though
Wyatt is always very interesting to read
well done
Dominus Trinus chapter 25 . 10/5
As usual AWESOME! I liked the concept that Chris changing the future is what Sabine right now thinks is the end of the world and her existence which she needs to stop at any cost. Never would've guessed that motive. As usual, can't wait for more so update ASAP!
gabyhyatt chapter 25 . 10/4
Good chapter
helen chapter 24 . 9/29
hey there, been 2 weeks now and not a peep.. :(
plz update
I check daily for new updates
Hi! I really love your story! I don't know how many times I've read it but I can't get enough. Keep up the good work! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 24 . 9/23
Terrific fanfiction and chapter. :-)