Reviews for Meeting Captain America
ToTheStarButPickMagic chapter 1 . 8/21
This was good of to read Loki's Revenge or How Harry became a Friend and More to the Norse God.
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
cool
Noooo Aime chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hello !
I love this story too !

À big fan ;)
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Splendid story I'm off to read the next story which will be Loki's Revenge or How Harry became a Friend and More to the Norse God.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I LIKE IT
ANOTHER
Faiien chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Your writing has improved a lot in the time between part 1 and 2! :)

I feel like Harry kind of just watched over Steve, but didn't /really/ do much other than explain his story. Also, why did Harry proclaim himself magical in a PUBLIC place, where other people could hear? He didn't use any sort of spell to keep his secret. Just seems like a small slip up that probably doesn't effect the rest of the story (at least, I hope).

I'm not really sure why this part is so short, but hey, I still have the other parts to read.
Danneyland chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
These fics of yours are amazing. Just wanted to let you know. And I'm as excited about Harry's first mission as Harry himself! Heehee!
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Good chapter.
emthereble chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
love it.
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
awesome
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hmmmm...why'd you separate this into parts? I like it, but it's kinda odd that it's separated...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Continue!
R.J. McKee chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Write the sequel! Please!
DelphiniumTheOracle chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I would love it if you continued the Harry Potter and the Avengers series, it's excellent, and I'm excited for when we finally reach 'The Avengers'. Keep it up!
julschristine975 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Poor Steve. But at least Harry kind of understands. Thanks. :)