Reviews for Gift From Afar
Will Peterson chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Morgan's past is so mysterious that it screws with my mind. Who knows what happened to him or who he really is? It's nice seeing somebody write about the possibilities. Witnessing the sibling bond between him and Lucina is cool too.
ravengal chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I'd always wondered about Morgan. Why he had amnesia and why he didn't fit into any possible timeline. This explanation, however, seems to fit more than most.

The idea that Lucina's actual brother is dead and has been replaced by the evil Morgan from the DLC is very intriguing, indeed. Nice work on that.

It doesn't explain evil female Morgan, but Morgan as a concept is a mind-screw anyway. XD Too many things with him/her just don't add up.

Regardless, nice fic.

ravengal out x
Aleaster chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Of course, the Morgan in their timeline worked for grima, so it's probably a different one. Or the same one who's amnesia caused him to be good again.
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I have no idea whether to praise you for this great work or yell at you for making me think of such horrible circumstances for other Morgan if Morgan wasn't Lucina's real brother! I thinks I'll do both! :D

I really liked this story! The writing was good and the characters perfectly portrayed. I also like how you were able to keep it in Lucina's point of view, rather than switching between the two. I often have a hard time doing so, but you seemed to have no such trouble in this one-shot. :)

It would be SOOOO COOOOL if you continued this! Maybe a multi-chapter fanfiction where one of Lucina's horrible speculations are true and they either find/have to rescue other Morgan and then the two Morgans clash for Lucina's love and attention as her little brother. Please?

Anyway, great great great job!
BethanRose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Very touching and the characters are very well portrayed. Nice scene and writing style, well done.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hey, this was very nice. And judging by your profile, you're a Vandread fan, cool! Thanks for dropping by the FE section :D
Michiru Shiroku chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Very nice! I love the interactions between Lucina and Morgan as siblings; I can't see them any other way (partly because I'm a Chrom fangirl) but this fic depicts them in a very realistic situation. Keep at it!
grovyrosegirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
D'aaaawww! That was adorable! Very touching. You did an excellent job :)
Book Light chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aaaw. Lucina and Morgan are just so cute. I love the sibling bond they have in your story as they try to bring out the best in each other. Omnomnomnom.

I've always been confused with the timeline/time-traveling of FE:A. TIme paradox doesn't seem to be in effect in the game which brings into question alternate realities. I love how you delved into that mystery and had Lucina coem to question it and its implications. Since Lucina is usually a calm and collected person, having her worry like this gives her more depth to her character.

Lovely!
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awhe, this was definitely a nice read. I haven't seen many Lucina/Morgan-centric family stories around here, so this was a nice change :3 I liked how you wrote the conversation between the two of them, and it's quite easy to imagine happening. It's also nice that you made Lucina doubt if Morgan was really her brother or not, since the game obviously doesn't tell us anything. I liked how you ended this too, it seems to fit great.
afKawaii chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
this is really awesome
JamesBCrazy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Please tell me this isn't a oneshot!