Reviews for Forgive Me, Take Me Back
FeatherPheonix16 chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Pleeaaasseee write more - just got into this!
Elsie girl chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
What?! I've got to know what happened!
Elsie girl chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
well that was unexpected. I want to know what else is bothering Lexi, and I hope they don't go to Glasgow!
Elsie girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I was so interested in the neglected story line with the daughter. I was so curious what would happen after she learned the truth. I hoped to write a story about it and expected to find dozens like that. You're doing a great job with it! I thought the set up was realistic and they were sweet together. Can't wait to see what happens...
Mooduck chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Also late to the party, but I really like this fic a lot. Hope there's more soon!
RannyD chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I'm joining this party late, but I love your story. I wasn't sure how Broadchurch would play in fanfiction, but youv'e done a great job and it's a story that was begging to be told.

Great job capturing Alec's character. I'm hoping you will update and let us read more.
sonia chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hello I am Sonia ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to dr Aikhomun the great messenger to the oracle of dr Aikhomun healing home,I narrated my problem to dr Aikhomun about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact dr Aikhomun on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: and your problem will be solve.
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
oh wow! this story is brilliant! I absolutely love it! I know you haven't updated in quite a long time, but I still would love to read more!
ninewood chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Um, is there more to this? I want to see John's reaction to a ticked off Alec Hardy!
ninewood chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Is it ok to say his ex-wife is a real bitch?! :(
ninewood chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is really good. I like how you kept Alec being stubborn when it comes to hospitals, but show his soft side. :)
A-D-E-E-E-R chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Please update, I love this story!
Veyrona chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Love it! Please update!
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Oh, I REALLY hope you'll continue this! I really, really hope so!
sonotalady chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Really good fic, can't wait for more:)