Reviews for A Little Like a Line Drive
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 3/16
that was... beautiful! and so Abe-like I think. I really love it. even crying when Abe have to see Mihashi injured like that.
all in character and I love it when you add Tajima there... Mihashi's 'onii-chan' :') and I keep grinning since it start...
fav this.
ohmyyato chapter 1 . 1/15
GORGEOUS! Oh wow you captured the the two characters so well and oh god Mihashi better have gotten better and the two better have a happy ever after!
animangadeek0624 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Abe you suck.

But for once, Tajima actually hit the nail on the head and pinned Abe down. Abe also learned to stop being such a stubborn brat. Yah. I'm proud of my babies.

This was nicely written uwu

They really have come a long way, haven't they?

*still proud of me babies
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
cute
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You described Abe so well! Great story!

Queenie
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story is so sweet and I love how you wrote it. The character development, the descriptions, everything! Thank you for the great read!
Akum chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
BashyBunny chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
so damn cute please make more!
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this. Its nicely written and the characters are perfect. Good work :)
LavenderMoon718 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is a really great one-shot. All throughout the story I felt like the characters (specifically Abe) were in-character, which is no easy accomplishment for stories dealing with relationship, especially guy/guy ones.
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
omg! it's just soooo fluffy and cute and sweet!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
wow! i just love it! brillantly well written especially the emotions.
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow.
One of the best fics I've read in a while. :D
Naisho chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wonderful. I freaking loved it. Thank you for this fic. I would love to find out what happens when Mihashi wakes up again.
No chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hey man, so you only have one story. So you should write more. Yeah.