Reviews for Soul Bound
A chapter 46 . 4/1/2017
I love this fic. I come back and re-read every once. And awhile
Maria1432 chapter 46 . 1/25/2016
Nooooooo nothing else. only this one. lol kidding of course I will.
Selvira chapter 46 . 1/24/2016
So going on potentially life-threatening missions to kill off blood mages is his solution? But what about when they run out of blood mages? Here's an idea Fenris... ASK MERRILL FOR HELP! It's NOT the end of the world! You already have the soul bond that you can't get rid of, why not take advantage of it like you were thinking of doing before? Stubborn ass, he is.

Looking forward to the next chapter and your new work on AO3!
KShadeslady chapter 43 . 1/18/2016
Nice chapter and Thanks so much for the update!
Maria1432 chapter 45 . 1/17/2016
So far everything I've wanted to see happen has happened. Loving it. yay updates
Angelique Daemon chapter 45 . 1/17/2016
This was a great chapter. I'm intrigued with Fenris' issue, and can't wait to see if Merrill senses it, or if he breaks down and asks. Also the action is exciting, and I want to see what happens, and how they either succeed or fail lol.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/12/2016
Hi! One tiny note for this chapter, specifically the child with a broken arm. The femur is a leg bone (thigh) not an arm bone.
shom chapter 44 . 1/7/2016
Good updates! Everything seems to be very nice and working out for Merrill. Fenris is calmer about the bond and seems to be OK with it. I wonder if they will ever get closer in their bond and what will happen to make them closer. I look forward to your next update!
Person of no interest chapter 44 . 1/5/2016
Merrill's new place sure sounds nice, I can't help but be a little suspicious of the other keepers though. I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out but I don't think they're motives are as black and white as everyone how she handled the Dalish elders though I know that if push comes to shove Merrill can give just as good as she gets! At least Fenris has grown somewhat accustomed to have the soul bond around and it's not driving him nuts anymore, I think it's cute how frequently he uses it to check up on Merrill (though I'm sure he'd deny it if asked). Happy new year to you as well :)
Ioialoha chapter 44 . 1/5/2016
Wow! From the sounds of it, Merrill is just beginning to understand the value of what she brings to the Alienage. Then again, maybe not. She sure does lack in self-worth, doesn't she. Poor thing.
warren chapter 44 . 1/4/2016
Good story looking forward to your next chapter
Maria1432 chapter 41 . 11/18/2015
read the whole thing in a day. love it.
KShadeslady chapter 41 . 11/1/2015
Can't believe you had trouble with this story getting posted. There is nothing overtly mature (aka sexual) in this. ? I'm puzzled, cause I read lemons all the time on FF. What is their issue? Read this on the other thing and loved it!
Angelique Daemon chapter 41 . 10/29/2015
I've actually enjoyed most of this story, and I do appreciate that you need to build things to get to a conclusion, but there are two things that keep bothering me. 1) The long involved, convoluted explanations and plots of the Alienage hahren take more AWAY from the story than they add to it. They mostly feel like a filler plot that accomplishes nothing. 2) The elves are not Japanese. They are not based on the Japanese. They will never be Japanese. I can appreciate that it's relevant to your interests, but a few small nods in that direction is one thing, but this has gone FAR beyond that at this point.

Now that being said, I'll also add that when Merrill and/or Fenris are actually the focus of the chapters instead of incidental to them, the story is great. I love how you're characterizing both of them. You show both a good understanding of the characters themselves, and of how something like a soul bound would start slowly effecting, and shunting their minds... in this case Fenris' in particular, since he spends most of his time brooding and dwelling on it, giving it more a chance to get a hold on him.
Ioialoha chapter 41 . 10/29/2015
That spell sounds VERY cool!