Reviews for The Last Resort
PatsyBailey chapter 22 . 7/25
Thank you for this wonderful story! I've read it in one setting so lost some sleep but it was totally worth it :) Sweet story that made me laugh a lot. Thanks!
HonestlyAnnie chapter 22 . 6/13
It'd be really cool if Amelia was destined to rewrite The Book with all the facts.
LadySarcasm99 chapter 22 . 5/28
Great job!
Read this whole story loved it. must right more
DE chapter 5 . 5/23
It's the second time that I'm reading this fic and I think this is my favourite chapter. Charlotte speaks some much needed truths and I love it! Team Charlotte all the way LOL
NoSoup395 chapter 22 . 5/22
This is one of the classics of SQ fics and now I know why. Once I started reading it I could not stop. I was up way too late and had to hide under the blanket so as not to wake my wife. This is absolutely beautiful from start to finish. I love Charlotte and Amelia. They are wonderful original characters. I'm also very impressed with how you wrote Regina and Emma at different ages and different stages of their relationship. That must have been challenging and it worked so well. I loved the interaction between the past and future selves. This story is chock full of poignant moments and I lost track of how many times I cried. This definitely goes into the Official Anthology of Swan Queen Fanfic. I'm going to go back and read it again! Thank you for this beautiful story!
dAKOTA I AM CRYING
rondaday1 chapter 22 . 4/5
Fabulously written and an amazing story.
Erica Cas chapter 22 . 4/4
This story is awesome! I just read-well, not in one sitting-all three parts to this family. I loved every one. You're a great writer and I looked forward to reading your other stories. My favorite part of this story was seeing how much Emma and Regina can reflect back on their life. They really appreciate what they have. Thanks for sharing this :)
gab95lin chapter 22 . 3/9
I wouldn't be lying if I say that I'm sad this story ended. I started reading it because one of my friends recommended to me. Turns out that I have already read another 2 of your stories. Words can not describe how much you made me cry last night and how little sleep I got too. I read your fic in less than ten hours. New record. Yay! Anyways I was told I should read Desperate Measures before I read Charlottes baby fic. So expect another review soon. Anyways thank you so much for such an amazing and touchy story! Your writing is amazing!
zdw0002 chapter 22 . 2/4
Awwwww this is so sweet. Very nice finish
toddler? Isn't Amelia supposed to be 5? I mean, on the one hand you write her like she's retarded but on the other side you describe her as smart.
LadyHatterMad chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Um... I Fricken Loved It! This is definitely one one the best stories I've read. Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
The usual way that Emma play's hide and seek made me die of laughter. "I will always find you," that was exceedingly clever.
ebonyedlove chapter 22 . 12/13/2014