Reviews for What We Think We Deserve
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 5/10
Good story. If you finish I will favorite it so please add the last chapter(s) needed to complete this story! Been a long while since you updated it but please say that it wasn't abandoned; would be sad if that were the case :'(
Irene34 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Lovely
Katie187 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Please continue! You're doing just great!
lanteaddicted chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Update soon?
Scholar of Imagination chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
No wait I actually found one of your other stories that way and then went to your profile page and THAT'S where I found this story! I'm enjoying it very much!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Found by a search - filtering stories with hurt/comfort and friendship!
MamzelleHermy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Well, I loved this fic too (I am catching up with your Star Trek stories, I'm in the mood). Hope you'll continue it :)
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
...I miss you...very much...
Firebird'sDaughter chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Wait... Why is there no more of this? Why? This is wonderful! (Okay, y'know, not what the sadist aliens did, but the writing). Please, *please* write more! I'm begging you.
Acrylate chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Poor Jim and Spock. Please continue soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Please update! I really like the story.
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I POSTED A REVIEW IN CHAPTER ONE THAT WAS MENT FOR CHAPTER 4
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
HURRY HURRY UPDATE HURRY UPDATE SOON I LOVE UR STORIES HURRY HURRY UPDATE HURRY UPDATE SOON PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE SOON
SetPhasersToFun chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This story is awesome! I love the way you use Spock and Kirk's friendship to bring about a good angst-filled story! I am glad to say that I could not write any story better than this. You NEED to update SOON! I just read the entire posted amount and I can't wait to read it in its entirety! Keep writing! God bless you!
PLEASE chapter 4 . 8/26/2013