Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
ysaa chapter 36 . 10/17
It's six o'clock in the morning and I've spend with your Sansa and Tyrion all last night. This story is healing balm for the ugliness of original book series. I love Martin's books, I really do, but they can break ones heart... lack of hope and no escape from the war and no one to trust (especially in Sansa's case)... All beloved characters suffered SO much it was hard to take.

And here you gave us a story that was kind of naive but we needed it so bad! Characters with pure souls, good brave heros, true love and kindness we've almost never seen in Westeros before. Thank you for that!

Sorry for my English, greetings from Poland :)
Les Kinagies chapter 36 . 4/24
Hello! I'm French and I love all your storie (even if I put very few reviews in English as it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it easier to translate -) ! Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfictions... (mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and I'm just a modest translator).
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer.
I really enjoy this story and I feel as though you captures the characters mannerisms extremely well!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/16
Love this
Merlie chapter 36 . 2/15
I absolutely love how there are no sad deaths in this story (except Robb and Catelyn of course), but I'm so glad everyone that I love lives! Don't get me wrong, I love Game of Thrones, but the deaths hit me hard, and your story did everything right. Thank you for this perfect version of Game of Thrones!
rhaellion chapter 36 . 1/1
This was great! I'm not really a Sands fan but the way you wrote them was fantastic! Love Tyrion
theresa.himes chapter 36 . 10/23/2019
I just wanted to say thank you for wrapping up all of the storylines I know that life is busy and writing is hard and I’m so glad that you chose to wrap up everything I wish you nothing but joy in your future
theresa.himes chapter 27 . 10/20/2019
I write my own songs now totally stealing that money and I absolutely loved this chapter!
theresa.himes chapter 4 . 10/18/2019
I am over joyed so far. Keep up the great work!
theresa.himes chapter 3 . 10/18/2019
Love
kola chapter 36 . 7/16/2019
Wonderful :)
the whole story was fabulous
thank you for sharing.
kola chapter 24 . 7/16/2019
love this story. Sansa fights for what is hers. Wow!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 7/2/2019
Eckh Die Baelish you sick, disgusting perverted cocksucker.i hate this bastard almost as much as Cersei and Joffrey, if not more.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 32 . 7/3/2019
I was hoping for more scenes in King's Landing, with Cersei suffering. I wonder who they'd blame...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 31 . 7/3/2019
FINALLY! So great to hear about Joffrey's death, the little monstrous bastardly piece of rat s**t. I only wish Sansa and Arya were there to see it. I loved his death scene and I loved every bit of sorrow on his harlot mother's face (note: I really like Lena Headey and think she's a wonderful actress).
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »