Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
Came for some wholesome Tyrion and Sansa content, definitely got that in the first chapters until they had sex but that's my bad I might be ace. Extremely well written and lovely, thank you for writing the nice parts of GOT we all wanted to see more of. Keeping Joff true to himself must have been challenging but I'm glad he got a good punch in the face, thank god the story didn't go down the Ramsay route.
CCDeVill chapter 36 . 2/23
CCDeVill chapter 27 . 2/23
"I write muito own songs now"
This is my everything
CCDeVill chapter 25 . 2/23
JUST WOOOW!
YOU'RE THE BEST!
CCDeVill chapter 21 . 2/23
I love this fic so much!
CCDeVill chapter 23 . 2/23
I could have a heart attack... OMG! I hate Petyr. But I loved how very well writed the details and dialogues are. Thank you so much!
CCDeVill chapter 11 . 2/22
Out of character? No way! At least not Tyrion and Sansa, for me. (Shae, maybe...I trully believe she would be a bwith Sansa after seen Tyrion had falling hard. But I liked the way you faded her out.)

I'm really, really enjoying all your writing. It's incredible how you provide detailed and rich scenes without been boring or let your story out of line.
This chapter is another good one. Can't wait to see how you'll handle Joffrey matters.

CCDeVill chapter 18 . 2/22
I love this fic. That's it.
CCDeVill chapter 10 . 2/22
I'm so happy with your writing. And the dream was amazing, but I'm happier for not be real, because they're still getting closer. I love how you're handle it. Thank you so so much
CCDeVill chapter 17 . 2/22
OMFG! I was biting my nails all long the chapter!
KnocturneWitch chapter 30 . 12/26/2020
I just love this story so much. thank you!
ysaa chapter 36 . 10/17/2020
It's six o'clock in the morning and I've spend with your Sansa and Tyrion all last night. This story is healing balm for the ugliness of original book series. I love Martin's books, I really do, but they can break ones heart... lack of hope and no escape from the war and no one to trust (especially in Sansa's case)... All beloved characters suffered SO much it was hard to take.

And here you gave us a story that was kind of naive but we needed it so bad! Characters with pure souls, good brave heros, true love and kindness we've almost never seen in Westeros before. Thank you for that!

Sorry for my English, greetings from Poland :)
Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd chapter 36 . 4/24/2020
Hello! I'm French and I love all your storie (even if I put very few reviews in English as it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it easier to translate -) ! Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfictions... (mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and I'm just a modest translator).
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2020
I really enjoy this story and I feel as though you captures the characters mannerisms extremely well!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020