Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
Raella Nora chapter 1 . 8/19
This was a beautiful story! Really well written with such wonderful descriptions. This must have taken you a long time to write, and it really does so much justice for these two amazing characters. I definitely ship them together and this was exactly the type of story I was hoping to find when I searched up Sansa/Tyrion fanfiction. So thank you so much!
AleenaBean chapter 36 . 8/12
The wait for season 8 is way too long so I binged this fic and don't regret it! With my two fave ships, this was nothing short of perfection!
Beachgirl25 chapter 36 . 4/29
Great story! Love this AU world!
SEXandDRUGS chapter 36 . 11/30/2017
Loved it so much I read the entire thing in less than a day, I only wish there was more of Arya/Gendry
Qasim Hassan chapter 36 . 9/25/2017
Such a great story and a nice happy ending for our favorite characters. Hope you will do another Thrones one soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/17/2017
That was lovely thank you
Guest chapter 36 . 9/10/2017
This is so perfet! I love it!
Thank you so much for this fic!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/8/2017
Somehow Cersei will still blame Tyrion.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2017
Seriously, you had him on the ground and you got him in the head, should have FINISHED HIM.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2017
Sansa probably trust Little Finger because he was her mother's childhood friend.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/8/2017
They really should have went to Tywin a long time ago, he wouldn't have spoiled Joffrey especially in like of what the Mad King had tried with Joanna on bedding night.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
Joffrey needs to go hunting with Dick Cheney.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
Poor Communication Kills.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2017
Jamie has promise to deliver back to the Starks, Sansa and Arya. Since Tyrion is not even considered heir, could they not send Tyrion back with Sansa as a 'hostage' until such time as Arya is found? After all, the Stark have treated Greyjoy well, and Tyrion and Sansa have been sleeping in the same room so her virtue is already questionable. The marriage match between Joffrey and Sansa was originally intended to allied the Starks with the Lannisters as well - it had to be called off because Joffrey is a pretender to the throne, but Tyrion is not.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
Did Joffrey sleep through the history lesson on the cause behind Robert's Rebellion?