Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 36 . 8/31
Loved it! Great work.
Desdemona Glass chapter 36 . 8/16
I read this all in a day. I was extremely impressed with your writing and plot, and the way you portrayed the characters. I bought you did such a great job, and thank you for sharing your story!
(And although we all totally know the show is. It going to end so peacefully, I very much enjoyed getting a nice end to this story, so thanks. No matter what godawful thing happens in the series finale, at least there's this.)
Hereandqueer chapter 5 . 8/8
That is one expensive necklace... Great chapter tho, I love Sanrion bonding!
hereandqueer chapter 1 . 8/8
I just started reading this and I'm already in love with this story! I love how you write everyone in character, which is important for a good fic and you accomplished it quite well. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, and Shae is absolutely hilarious, I loved her!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 36 . 8/4
Loved this!
Truly Amazing...! I loved every moment of it, especially the part where Arya and Gendry finally break the ice. ...! Keep it up
Mattias88 chapter 36 . 7/31
So in the end Jon remained on the wall (despite fact that he probably still got murdered and ressurected as in canon)?

On the other hand a truly good story with relatively good ending.
Alex T chapter 5 . 7/29
I just found this story. I really like what you've done with Shae here. I hated the shows "resolution" of her relationship with Tyrion. Yours is much nicer.
porcelina9118 chapter 36 . 7/18
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Rosaria Marie chapter 36 . 7/5
Wow! How did you do this? You actually managed to salvage five of my favorite characters from GoT (Sansa, Tyrion, Jon, Arya, and Rickon) from self-destruction and give them a happy life! And give Westeros a happy finale! It was beautiful! The last few chapters were especially touching, seeing everyone getting together as a close family unit like that, in spite of all the trauma they have suffered, and provided therapy from all us wearied by the non-stop nihilism of the full-blown series proper. You deserve some sort of Nobel Peace Prize of Fan-fiction! If you might ever be interested, I run an online magazine that deals in a lot of fanfiction, and I might be able to work out running this story (or an abridged versions of it) for our readership, with a link back to your other works. If you might be interested, please do message me! Also...if you get around to visiting my own fan-fiction profile, I'd love your opinion on some of my own Sanrion experiments! :)
iluvaqt chapter 36 . 7/4
Intrigue, slow burn romance, adventure and a lot less bloodshed. A story I will revisit a plenty. Thank you for sharing. In your plot Jaime changed and didn't go back to Cersei and in the end, protected Tommen from paying for her sins. I can happily believe that he and Brienne got their own happily ever after, as Sansa and Tyrion found theirs.
Diana chapter 5 . 7/1
I love your story! I always love this couple as well. I looking forward another chapters :) Sorry for my bad English... it's not my first, I'm hungaryan, but I understand the story well I think. I love the universe of Martin, and I think you write your own story prity well. Congrats!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 36 . 5/22
very well done.
I'm truly sad for this to end. I took a chance on this sorry and it absolutely didn't disappoint. If your reading this to see if you should read the sorry take my word is worth it. Thank you for giving me an escape the ending was magical and I'm honestly sad to see it end
Angle1 chapter 20 . 5/15
I know it's been a long time from the last update but I just wanted to let you know that it's been a great story.
I'm glad that they got away from the reach of the King and that they are finally on their way with their relationship.
Obviously I hope Sansa gives Tyrion a child.
And I'm kinda upset that Tyrion didn't tell Sansa about her family. But I'm sure after the shock of it, she will understand why he did that and I hope she understands before saying anything she regrets to Tyrion.