Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 36 . 8/8
Thank you for writing this, its was beautifully written and I couldn't put it down until I finished!
Sam chapter 36 . 8/3
UGH MY HEART. Goosebumps at the ending, such a beautifully written story. You did such an amazing job!
shiny kittens chapter 36 . 8/1
Awww,
this story made me feel all warm and bubbly inside!
Katana chapter 1 . 7/19
I stumbled upon your story and found myself not being able to stop reading. This is wonderful, you are wonderful, and I feel wonderful. Thank you so much for creating this and putting a well-done piece of work into action.
Shining Friendship chapter 36 . 7/9
Wonderful story!
scifiromance chapter 36 . 7/9
I really enjoyed this, I read it in one sitting! :) Thanks for writing! :)
LilyHellsing chapter 36 . 7/3
Daaw
Mary chapter 36 . 6/30
What a beautiful story. I think it's one of the best Sansa/Tyrion fics I've ever read.
Savannah chapter 36 . 6/25
ACK
I READ ALL OF BENEATHE TGE STARS TUESDAY AND FOUND THIS AND I JUST
YOU ARE SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS SHIP COULD work but YOU MADE IT WORK
IMMA BUY YOUR BOOK WRITE MORE WRITE ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GIFT
I HAVENT HAD THE MOTIVATION TO READ OR DO ANYTHING IN MONTHS ANS HAVE BEEN SO SUICIDAL BUT THIS REALLY JUST...this was just amazing. I can't tell you why. But this reminded me there were things I loved to look forward to. So thanks.
Savannah chapter 36 . 6/25
Just finished "Beneathe the Stars" and found this. YESSSSSSS
GOD YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER JESUS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I FOLLOWED YOU ON TUMBLR AND I JUST ACK I LOVE THIS
BE A WRITER IMMA BUY YOUR BOOK WHATEVER IT IS I JUST LOVE THIS
ptl4ever419 chapter 36 . 6/25
Loved it! Amazing story, always did wonder what would have happened if Sansa had let herself go with Tyrion.
HighLife7823 chapter 6 . 6/22
Bwahaha the "welcome to the family" speech from Tywin was spot on! I could totally picture it happening on screen, complete with Tyrion's retort. Bravo!
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 36 . 6/18
Much like when I watch the show this had me at the edge of my seat (okay I was laying down late at night pretending to sleep) I yelled at my phone for some of the actions I didn't agree with and was filled with joy when all was peaceful in the land of Westeros. Thank you for this alternate universe. It was a lovely trip into your imagination.
Tativi chapter 36 . 6/10
Congratulations! This is the best Tyrion/Sansa fic I've ever read, and I've read lots! I love that pairing, though I know it's impossible for them to achieve a happy ending (I hope I'm wrong and at least the show allows them to meet again and have a second chance, but I'm afraid it won't be). So I ease my pain for them reading all fanfiction I can find. And yours is AWESOME! The growing relationship, the perfectly built characters, the humour, the tension... I can't stop re-reading it!
As Tyrion is my favourite, I'd love to see him happy. Ultimately I like his interactions with Daenerys, I enjoy their smart conversations and the understandig looks they share. I'm starting to think there could be a sweet love between them too, so now I'm dreaming of a fic about them both XDDD, but I haven't found any yet.
You are a very talented writer. Thanks for giving me so many hours of happiness and pleasure!
Cheesie chapter 36 . 5/29
I have never imagined Sansa and Tyrion together but it was beautifully done! Thank you for writing this sweet story, I really enjoyed it.