Reviews for Wolf in the Lion's Den
kola chapter 36 . 7/16
Wonderful :)
the whole story was fabulous
thank you for sharing.
kola chapter 24 . 7/16
love this story. Sansa fights for what is hers. Wow!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 7/2
Eckh Die Baelish you sick, disgusting perverted cocksucker.i hate this bastard almost as much as Cersei and Joffrey, if not more.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 32 . 7/3
I was hoping for more scenes in King's Landing, with Cersei suffering. I wonder who they'd blame...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 31 . 7/3
FINALLY! So great to hear about Joffrey's death, the little monstrous bastardly piece of rat s**t. I only wish Sansa and Arya were there to see it. I loved his death scene and I loved every bit of sorrow on his harlot mother's face (note: I really like Lena Headey and think she's a wonderful actress).
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 29 . 7/3
I liked the Arya and Hound moment. Very endearing.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 7/3
Not mad? Her family just got murdered at a wedding, under guest right. Sansa ought to be traumatized, broken and torn to bits.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 7/2
I don't know what satisfied me more, that pedophile c**ksucking c**t Meryn Trant getting skewered by Jaime or Joffrey getting his bitch face, pummelled in by Jaime. Yes, that is Cersei alright... Disgusting, vile pig of a human. Joffrey should be kept under watch and if he continues behaving like the cowardly bitch he is, he ought to be sent to the Night's Watch (that would be so fitting, considering Jon Snow would likely be his Lord Commander xD - that would be stunning). Good that Sansa stood up to Cersei as well. I would like her to stand up to Joffrey as well, that'd be pretty nice.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 7/2
Boy, Tyrion is off his head.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 7/2
Tyrion jealous of Jaime? How very odd...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 7/2
Jaime is awesome in this story. If Joffrey so rightfully gets murdered, I think it would be perfectly acceptable for Sansa to stay... Say, I wonder if the Red Wedding's going to take place in this story. I sure hope not, cause that was just horrific.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 7/2
I hope Tyrion makes good on his promise to give Joffrey a wooden cock xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 7/2
I love how Jaime just pulled that little bitch Joffrey off of Sansa. He's exactly the way his disgusting, vile harlot of a mother raised him to be: a disgusting, self-entitled, vicious little piece of s**t. I know I said it before, but I truly hope he suffers a severely painful end.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 7/2
I hate Joffrey so much, the disgusting little weasel piece of rat s**t. Real brave aren't you? Sexually perverse piece of s**t harassing a girl, while his pig pedo of a Kingsguard stands outside. I wish Bronn cut Meryn's throat open. That would've been very welcoming. I hope Joffrey dies very painfully.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 6/30
Joffrey is such a c**t. Can't wait for his much-deserved death!
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »