Reviews for Into the Dawn
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Suitable ending to that episode. Nice mix of levity and horror, as is so much of the show. Thanks for a different take.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Lovely:)
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What a lovely piece of fluff. I'm guessing that Goldilocks and the Three Bears is the fairytale at work here? Nicely done. I do love that Friends made an appearance, I am pretty sure that I've seen all of the episodes at least twice :)
I Dream of Scotty chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved this. It was sweet and really shows their friendship at its best.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
aww that was so cute and perfect. I think i might need to go and fine the original now.
ngocquevt chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Lovely piece. I've always wanted to see something like this after the encounter face-to-face with Red John. It hurts to see the shock and detachment are still in his eyes and body language in the bullpen 2 days later, and even in the beginning of season 3.
Jane Doe51 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love Jane turning to Lisbon when he needs comfort...and her being annoyed by his antics but still willing to offer the comfort as soon as she understands it's much needed. A cup of tea, an episode of Friends, the presence of a friend...and it's all better !
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this...a perfect mix of fun and sadness...showing perfectly that under all the razzamatazz and bravado...there is a very small frightened child, who needs Lisbon's strength and protection.

I LOVED the echos of the fairy tale, I felt like I was three years old again sitting cross legged on the floor listening to my teacher read to me!

I haven't read the original by Iloveplotbunnies...off to correct that right now!
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 5/27/2013