Reviews for Lighthouse Wishing
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/4
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hehehe lol Shuu i love you thats all i can say *u* u i love it oh and i wanna know more on what happens in you unfinished stories
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is really A-mazing!
Shadow of the Angel chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nice little story :D

I never thought of that: "The mind forgets...the heart does not. As long as there is that, something would bloom even from a scratch."

I liked that last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This Was So Sad But So Amazing! I AbsoluteLy Loved It
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
im sobbing now. its so sad Q A Q
SotetMoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Omg I'm bawling like a baby beautiful absolutely beautiful:,,,,,,,)
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It so sad sad ;-; I'm mad at the fact that Usami still doesn't remember! U.U Poor Misaki. Usami should from now on feel guilty about everything he did to Misaki when he couldn't remember (he still doesn't remember though-.-)... but I'm glad he realized Misaki cared for him. It's just so sad! ;A;
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Why do I always cry when reading your stories?
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wah... I'm glad though, that they decided to continue being with each other.
I love you shuu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You sure love making me cry, huh? ;-; (( this was fucking beautiful. My love for your writing is just so much i just can't))
Mean chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
{Choking, sobbing, Misaki stared at the woman's eyes. "I told him drive properly thinking he was just joking," Misaki whispered. "...but he buried his face on my neck...and said that the car's break is not working..."}

I had to read this over and over again because my heart and mind just failed to work after reading this. Awesome. Well thought and very, very vivid. I cried. You enjoy making readers hurt, don't you?

But the pain I got from reading your stories specially your one shots is painfully sweet. Keep Writing! Thank you.
duchessme chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
u do luv making people cry!
;-)
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow, this was really touching. I was hoping that Akihiko would suddenly remember everything, but it's nice to see that he's trying to fix everything. It's just sad that he doesn't know their relationship as it has been :(
This was a very beautiful, long one-shot. I managed to read everything despite my terrible attention span xD
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
TT_TT UGH
I am crying although the end is nice. This is so sad. TTTTT_TTTT
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Why you make me read such a sad story right before I have to go to school?! Now I'll be thinking about this the whole day! How could Usami forget Misaki? (Cries)