Reviews for Lighthouse Wishing
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21
I have read My Sister's Keeper, Bridge to Terabithia and Where the Red fern grows and I managed not to cry. Yet, your stories make me cry.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
It's okay, Misaki... #literally tear up

As long ad the heart never forget, his memories will come back slowly but surely!

He does remember something vague and only a little, but that's already progress. Even though you don't know about that yet.

Ugh... I'm so glad with this hopeful ending!
My tears literally falling!
czxw chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
That was great (cried again, no surprise) but I feel like there should have been a bit more angst at the end for him having to watch as the love of his life gets with random people every night and doesn't seem to care about him.
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Very touching...a Junjou fiction worthy to read... I wonder if there will be a lemony sequel / epilogue

I wonder if 100 - night wish will also grant my heart's desire as well:-(
ili777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Reading this just makes want to cry so bad. Seriously, usually I'm not moved in a sad way by literature, but your writing is something else, it brings me to the verge of tears with my heart feeling as heavy as a tone and yet, even though I hate sad things I love your stories, this one is no exception. Gosh, I'm so relieved this had a happy ending, even if Akihiko never remembers it just makes it more realistic instead of sad. Thank you for writing this.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Very very deep and even though it was a happy ending I can help but feeling sad for Misaki.
oolfloo chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is so good! Just the tiniest bit of angst, coupled with a glimmer of hope throughout. And I love the fact that going to the lighthouse for 100 days is such a misaki thing to do.
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I swear. This has to be the millionth time I have read this and I'm still crying like it's the first. This story will forever be one of my favourites. I love it. I cannot put it into words how much I love this story. Great job on writing it.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hehehe lol Shuu i love you thats all i can say *u* u i love it oh and i wanna know more on what happens in you unfinished stories
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is really A-mazing!
Shadow of the Angel chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nice little story :D

I never thought of that: "The mind forgets...the heart does not. As long as there is that, something would bloom even from a scratch."

I liked that last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This Was So Sad But So Amazing! I AbsoluteLy Loved It
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
im sobbing now. its so sad Q A Q
SotetMoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Omg I'm bawling like a baby beautiful absolutely beautiful:,,,,,,,)