Reviews for The Stranger in Slytherin
LikeOhMyGodNoWay chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Actually i've changed my mind. But read it anyway if you want.
LikeOhMyGodNoWay chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Hey. I've written a Harry Potter Fanfic and i sort of stole your idea of the new girl being a relative of old Voldy. I hope you dont mind.
LikeOhMyGodNoWay chapter 22 . 12/19/2007
I dont get your ending. Its a bit loose endy.
Noriko333 chapter 22 . 3/15/2006
update soon!
Alex Wu chapter 22 . 9/12/2005
How can Harry be such a prat. OMG, this better turn out HarryKristin or else (shows the fists)... Anyway, will this be continued?
ShadowMagik chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
I reread this again, and I still think that Harry should come back to his senses. Him being such an abominal biatch is extremely OOC. WOW, what a fic. Draco IS misunderstood, but that's what should make him be a great friend, not a great lover. Anyway, complete this fic plz!

And I hope this is HarryKristin :)
ANB chapter 22 . 6/25/2005
I HATE U

NAH JOKING BUT I WANT MORE MORE MOREE PLZ
ShadowMagik chapter 22 . 5/27/2005
Will this be a Romeo Juliet type story once Harry comes to senses. Love triangle? Anything can happen, and this is what makes this such a good story
ShadowMagik chapter 21 . 5/27/2005
It seems a little unlike Harry to be so uncaring, even if she happens to be Ms. Riddle.
x3sunnydaay chapter 22 . 2/26/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG!... YOU NEED TO UPDATE!.. doing great! .. x] update asap pweez!
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 22 . 8/20/2004
I love it! But wait that can't be the end can it? You have to update. It toke me like 3 hours to read all of it! Oh and you have some time could you read my harry Potter fanfic? There's only 2 chapters so far. So it woun't take long to read. I just want to know if it's good and if I should continue. I want my Harry Potter fanfic to be as good as yours. But anyhow UPDATE!
MissMonica chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I havent read the sotry yet, but just saying finally I found another person writing about a character who is themselves. My character is Skarlett and surprise surprise she is linked with Draco and dark lord and Harry and everyone lol. :P
Dragon Mage 17 chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
It's been FOREVER chick! But yay! You updated! Props to yoU!
DD chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
Please update your story soon! it's awesome!
sweetthang-37 chapter 19 . 11/16/2003
aw no:( Poor Malfoy... Damn Harry sometimes I really think he's the bad guy and Malfoy is just misunderstood:( Well update soon please
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »