Reviews for The Final Prank
jucebi chapter 1 . 5/19
truly terrifying! And you wrote it soooo good! I love it! Please more!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
O.o Wow! Creepy! And totally works! I can see your reasoning and it's pretty scary that something like that could happen. And it's probably more accurate in real-life scenarios.
Scarease chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Truely only flo in it is that Garaa also had his sealing done at birth.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I hate Naruto.

There, I've said it.

*I hate Naruto.* Always have, always will.

It had nothing to do with your story, actually. I just hated him. From the moment I first set eyes on him.

And watching his life flicker before my eyes again, I know that this is why.
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh no no no, I think Shika's reaction is realistic. He just found out one of his good, possibly best, friends was a complete and utter lie. That 'Naruto' never existed and it was always the Kyuubi's mask. That everything they had worked for, everything that happened, everything they felt, had been a game to the fox. A huge prank. And now the fox could, and will, crush them in a matter of seconds. If that happened to me, I would be hysterical. More that hysterical, most likely. I think your wrote his reaction perfectly.

This is a truly interesting concept, though. I never thought of this possibility before. That Naruto was a lie... Wow. Just... Wow. I actually wish that I could read a chaptered story from the Ninetailed fox's pov. But I digress. This fic made its way onto my favorite list, right near the top for the Naruto section. (Kudos to you, the thing is damn long.) Anywho, ciao author-san.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nicely done.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Reminds me of "The Empty Cage".
Dantalions chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
ooh i really like this idea, how creepy to think that the naruto we all know could actually be kyuubi in disguise
Arkeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Gruesome, but the kyuubi is really patient.
metaphoricalveracity chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'm not a major fan of horror much, but this piece of writing? Wow.

First off, your writing is superb and had me enthralled with the story from start to finish. I adore the way you've portrayed Temari. She can be loud, rash and rather blunt at times, but seeing how she defended Naruto against Shikamaru's conflicting ideas really supported her character. Her disbelief seeing Naruto transform into the Kyuubi once more is also another strong point. Throughout her life she had been led to believe that Naruto's goal was to unite everyone all, creating a bridge that would lead all of them into a realm of peace. Seeing her reaction at Naruto's newfound (and rather sinister) personality change, makes me quite dismal as to how hard she and everyone else had been deceived all along.

Shikamaru's portrayal is just as good.

"...And promised to remake the Nation."

The line from Temari makes him ponder, it makes him think. It makes him wonder if there is a deeper meaning to those few words, when they are only so little - and yet have a such an colossal meaning. I do like how he takes his time to look through the book about Naruto and make those miniscule and rather significant differences between the two. What draws me most would have to be the comparing ideologies between the discussions of both Temari and Shikamaru.

"'Ari-chan," Shikamaru said, his voice tight. "Imagine yourself growing up being ignored and abused by the entire village. Shunned by everybody, hated everywhere you go, acknowledged by nobody. How do you think you would turn out to be?"

Temari's eyes softened as she immediately thought of her own brother. "Introverted and quiet," she said quietly, "with an almost pathological hatred for people in general."

"Exactly," said Shikamaru, before he found the page he was looking for.

That scene basically ties up what Shikamaru's thoughts are, finally unraveling the strings of facades that dealt with hiding behind a grinning mask. To think that the intertwining of the Elemental Nations was also just another piece of the puzzle and the warring antagonists such as Madara, Obito and Orochimaru were only just minor occurrences really makes me think harder of the Kyuubi. Logically, it does actually make some sort of sense as this whole 'final trick' really fits well with Kurama's rather hatred-filled personality. The only question that still has me in confusion is, did the Kyuubi intend for the incidents with the Akatsuki and other villains to occur? Or were they all just flukes that moulded along with time?

The only constructive criticism I would have to point out here, is that I agree with another reviewer in saying that Shikamaru did come into the realization a little too soon than I would've expected. I gather that he is an unprofound genius and I can understand that this is only a oneshot - but normally in such a circumstance like this, he would've at least tried to alert the other characters or found out about this 'Evil Naruto' more slowly.

Nevertheless, it was quite an intriguing read and you never know - this one shot does have a LOT of potential to be transformed! :)
Kit chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is a pretty good oneshot if I do say so myself.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Damn and awesome. Kyuubi such a bastard yet I can't help but think he's earned it. He gets used as a puppet by the Uchiha, put into mental and physical insolation for around eighty to a hundred years, then add in two decades (more like nineteen years) and well they got what they deserved. Maybe you should try being nice to him, cause that could never work out in your benefit.
Stupid humans.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
-_- it's rare to see evil kurama fics anymore, still...