Reviews for You're No Good for Me
ChildOfWarAndPeace chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
OH WOW I'M SAD. I REALLY LIKE THIS AND THEY THINK LOTTIE IS GOING TO DIE

I

POOR KOL

Please update soon? I want to see where they go from here and I'm especially interested in what's going to happen with the cure storyline O.o

Much love!
-Becky
kblatz chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Are you going to continue this story? It is really good. I would love to read more of these two.
totalRandum chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I love this story. Please update soon
chelbell98 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I really liked this chapter and i hope you update soon(: And the episode where kol dies, what is Charlotte saves him? Like sneaks up on the gilberts and takes the white oak stake. I dont know, i just dont want kol to die ):
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
I just found this story today and I have to say I freaking love it ! You're an amazing writer . I have to say I love kol and Lottie so I'm begging please please update I seriously can't wait for more :)
PatchyFog chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
this is amazing! please update soon
TwistedMidnight chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Update coming soon?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Please Kill elena and update soon
Revenger Tigger chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
Aw no! Poor Kol and Lottie! :'( but yay! She's okay! Phew! :D awesome chapter! Update soon! Xoxo Tigger
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Please update soooer
MyLove.MyLand.X chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
AMAZING! When he said, "and so are you" I didn't get what he meant and I had a panic attack haha! Great chapter, update soon! :) x
KarLawrence chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
THIS IS EPIC! O.O I would love it so much if you updated AH-MAZING STORY! :)) its da best! :)) hope you update soon! No pressure though! ;) hihihi!
deleteda chapter 13 . 8/18/2013