Reviews for Spike Touched My Special Place (And I Liked It)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This is mostly harmless... oh, who am I kidding... you killed! You took all the mangly, sueish, overblown bs and blew up up. Mwah!

Too funny. :-)

Blue
Jumbaliah Squishy chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
That was the most messed up story I've ever read...I loved It It was funny.I not even going to ask how you came up with that.I just wanted to tell you I loved the story exspecily the for now.
The Blue Faerie chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
This story is the FUNNIEST story ever, the whole Xander Spike thing is creepy but it was funny. I like how you used all the stupid crap people commonly put in their story, and all the demons where clever.
Adara's Rose chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
*rolliing on the floor howling with hyterical laugter* hahahahshshahahahahahahahaha! wooooooooosh! fuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy!
shrewlaura chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
Wow. Those euphemisms were disgusting and plentiful. :P
shrewlaura chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
LMAO! Spike’s purple helmeted, one eyed trouser monster?
nongenius chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
All credit for the bad accent lines goes to hold_that_thought, who just lent me pieces of an unused fic and told me to have at it. And yes, they are quite hilarious.
Astrablue chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
Bwa! That was smashing good work. I especially loved the bad accent lines for Spike. Hee.
Saucy chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
Bwahahahaha! I really hope it works out for those crazy kids.
mellie chapter 5 . 9/2/2002
BWAH! Muchly funny. please update soon!
mmmspike chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Lol, that's great! Sick, but great! But I gotta say; 'Pennis the menace', 'Spike's pink oboe', the 'Pump action yogurt rifle'? Those are some interesting names!
anniet chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Spike as a nun - that's a mental image that will make me snort every time! Please keep going with this - it's hilarious.
regina welch chapter 4 . 8/28/2002
Great job as always, nongenius! Keep on putting me to shame with the speedy yet hilarious writing, because I'm loving it.

I wonder how long it will take for "asshat" to catch on with the population at large? I'm positively giddy that I've helped spread it so far already.
Drake Roberts chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
. . . Myhree Sue . . .

I'm about to fall off my chair laughing! You need a Quirky Fight Scene Demon. Great story. I love how it makes fun of everyone.
Annie Sewell-Jennings1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Hysterical. Hilarious. Giggle-inducing and infectiously funny. A total laugh riot.

Update soon :)