Reviews for Road to Jinchuuriki
Gol D. asce chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
daamm you let that in the best part of the history!

hi, im new here.

nice fic! seriously a lot of drama dude thats awesome!

i sense a little bit of tsuki no me in here but i can be wrong

however im waiting for continue, its really an awesome story dude.

ya-nee
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I must say this story is awesome. Its rare to find a story with an original storyline (at least as original as a story can be in a world where nothing is new) which works so well. Please update the next chapter soon no matter what anyone else says(looking at you,ultranx)
Akamatt chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
This is a good story, a little confusing, and the pacing has gotten much better but still needs a little fine tuning. Overall this a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
ultranx chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
and also if you payed attention to the series, some techniques are known by blood, not being taught by clans, kekkei genkai (or should i say its other name "bloodline limit") anyone? and techniques like the sharingan are not the only type of those, haku's ice mirrors for example, shikamaru's shadow possesion, etc. the techniques aren't taught by the clans, they are born with them and trained to use them. also, some techniques can be made yourself, for example naruto made his fuuton rasenshuriken, not kakashi, kakashi only taught him how to use his element wind. and kakashi invented the chidori, it was his signature jutsu the lightning blade...you really didn't pay attention in naruto at all...
ultranx chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
i'm sorry what! i don't care if you are a narusaku fan like i am, how dare you say jiraiya would teach someone else! he's naruto's godfather and the whole time he has been away he's been watching over him making sure the akatsuki wouldn't get to him and being in charge of konoha's spy network or did you never freaking pay attention to the series at all especially how shippuden has turned out?! oh no that's right jiraiya's just a dumb pervert and doesn't care for naruto right? *glare* wrong. i am ashamed of you as a fan of naruto that you'd say something like this, if you don't watch shippuden i understand but if you don't at least try to research before making a fanfiction like this...
XxAshishxX chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Man I'm hoping chapter 9 would be great since chapter 8 was awesome. Loved the fight and drama. Now let's see what happens in chapter 9 since sakura and naruto have met
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Really good chapter been waiting to see what happens for a little while now. Update soon.
Lonely Athena chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Hell yeah!
Awesome! Truly awesome :D . Great battle!
XxAshishxX chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Really interested for chapter 8
gunslayer12 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Wow! This story is pretty good however, I'm a little confused on the time line and about Sakura seeing the sharingan, at first I was thinking that this was just an elaborate genjutsu used by Sasuke and Danzo that was manipulating everyone into thinking Naruto was a demon, but now I'm thinking it was because of Kurama being inside(?) of Sakura. Or maybe it is a genjutsu but by only Danzo?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Nice story
XxAshishxX chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Man kakashi is doomed. Can't waiting to read the fight. Please update soon
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Sorry but the fact that sasuke loves Sakura and that douchebag was trained by Jiraiya and knows his techniques killed the mood of this story.
Xsd chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I've got the cheesiest smile on my face right now. Seriously the best chapter in this story by far! It explains so much. The pacing was perfect and the characters were so believable. I loved everything about this chapter! The length was much appreciated as well. Please continue making more chapters like this one.
Lotu'ika chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Short for "you are" is "you're", not "your".
Would be great if you could corrct it. Makes it way easier for me to read, thank you ;)
Aside from this: Cool story :D