Reviews for Brotherly Love
lolz!
Mystic-realm chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
ooh i do say i loved it
Chrysler chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wait a minute here, Tag? lol, i was thinking something else but i guess thats the whole huh? And that was one killer pillow fight, the urges i get to that to my little sister, just to keep smacking her over with the pillow but i guess my parents won't be as kind as lord elrond is. great story
Calypso Diangelos chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Oh my goodness, that was So cute... lol, and funny too. Loved it!
anne chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
God! You are such a tease!
Nenya's Chandrani chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i thought it was going to be a pillow fight, but as i got closer to the end, the i was more and more convinced that they were going to um... yeah... well anyhow, you got me all hot and bothered for no good reason, damn it! hehe. good story!
Hankai-Ayame chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
LMAO! i LOVE Elladan and Elrohir! and i luv this fic! lmao... tag!

Vanyaer
Auror198 chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
damn you! i totally fell for it...! argh, i feel so stupid now...
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Oh gawd!You really got me there!My gawd, naughty naughty!Oh wow, really got me there and i was thinking, oh fuck. Don't tell me they are gonna...then there. And I really felt like saying it out FUCK! Relieved!hahaha...That was very funny, good read.
Nethien chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
lol omg! that was a great story! the ending i didn't expect, very well written! :D

Mellon
sokochan chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
oh my, what was "I" thinking? o hahah. this story is great i love it!
Josette Choiseul chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
AH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

That was the cutest fic I think I have EVER read! You are such a great writer!
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
HILARIOUS! You REALLY had me going there! Whe! I LOVE the sons of Elrond. I don't see why they have less fans than Legolas, who, IMO, looks gay much of the time.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That... was... funny. ] Hehe. Ahhhhh... A very unexpected ending. ]
ErraticPerfectionist chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
LOL I wouldn't mind joining THAT pillow fight ;)