Reviews for Absolute power
YaoFanDeChoco chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
OMG, you can't know how much I love this fic !
I mean everything is amazing : the story, the characters, etc. And now, thanks to you and your fic, I'm a fan of Khan/McCoy ! 3
I really can't wait the sequel !
Please update !
ishisu.kiyoshima chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
I love it!o love it! i love it!
NGBW chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Now, you just have to come back to write another chapter. Would love it if they could escape, or come to some other conclusion.
the reader chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
AMAZING! I love your writing style and I am really starting to ship this pairing! I cannot wait for the next update and I wish you luck! This story has made my day!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Oh god don't make me regret reading this fic! must read the next chapter. I didn't think this was something I would ship but I'm gladly gettin ready to sail! Lol
Seto K4iba1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
your writing seems to keep everyone in character. Keep up the good work.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
So it's been two months and two days since you have updated this story. And, all I have to say is this please for the love of God update. This story is so amazing and this pairing is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorites. So please pretty please update soon. Ciao.
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I can't wait for this to continue! They are an amazing pair and you're a fantastic writer bringing them together like this.
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is completely fantastic plz keep going
Miruku-chan3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Please continue this story! It is wonderful, I am in love with it! Fandom needs more of these! Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! 3
KinnetikIshisu chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Lovelyyyyyyyyy! I need more! It is imperative!
LittleSurferGirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
*sniffle* Please don't abandon this story! :( It's my favorite! Pretty, pretty please!
Melodien chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
please, more? thank you for making this, it's entirely too awesome :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013