Reviews for Free Angel: Preferably to Broken Home
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
deathraptor22 chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
I was very surprised to see the onslaught of updates in my in-box this afternoon. Yes, you killed me heart but I'm also a bit confused. When did they get their memories whipped? Or did they do it to themselves as some sort of copping mechanism? I really don't understand.
MaddyR chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
Wait, what? That's the end? You have GOT to be kidding me... Thanks for the update anyways.
deathraptor22 chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Poor Cas! Once again!
Gald you're back!
MaddyR chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Awww... that's so bittersweet... Thanks. *snuffles*
MaddyR chapter 32 . 7/3/2015
Woah... that just happened. Awesome story, love it! Can't wait for the next bit...
deathraptor22 chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
I saw this coming with the last chapter and the summery change, but I'm still tearing up. So is this the end?
deathraptor22 chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
Cas, Dean, if you two were smart, you'd make it official, grab Sam, and run.

Wonder what will actually happen next. Can't wait to find out.
deathraptor22 chapter 28 . 5/16/2015
Fineally! I was beginning to think this thing had been abandoned. Gald to see it's still being updated.
Emeraldstar8273 chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
I don't usually read Destiel, but when I do, it's amazing like this story.
fangirlinggg chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
*Shrieks* i love you, okay? This is soooo adorable! :* you're wonderful
deathraptor22 chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Okay, four things. First off, curse you, Dean Winchester! Don't play the victim? This guy has been in love with you since you two were seven, and now you cheat on him, KNOWING he's seeing everything?! How could you be so cruel? Secondly, Gabriel, this is a good 50 percent your fault for running off on the poor little guy and never making contact, and I hop you're happy with yourself. Lastly, Cas, baby it's okay, you're too good for either of them. And to you, DracoPendragon, please update this thing soon.
C.J Todd chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Stopped there? Damn. Well it was a nice chapter anyway, very well written, I can't wait to see in which direction you plan to take this story.
deathraptor22 chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Again, poor Cas! He's got problems on all fronts!
Deathraptor 22 chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Poor Cas! Really, I had the song, "I'm not that girl," playing in my head while reading this. Glad you're back!