Reviews for A Subtle Silence
Lunis chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
AAH! That was so SAD! What a miserable ending! Oh, don't take what I'm saying the wrong way. This was a great story. Wonderful angst! I have a strong urge to give everyone in this story a big warm hug. Including poor comatose Knives T_T! But not Milly. She seemed to be happy enough that she LEFT the poor sad people! Milly, you could have cheered them all up if you stayed ('cept Knives, 'cuz he's in a coma)! Oh man, VASH, you poor, sad being! You need a hug most of all! Okay, I'll stop rambling now. *goes off crying, yet glad she read it*
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
wow...i mean, its one of the best meryl/vash relationship fics that actually make SENSE that i have read. and i agree, happy endings make me sick sometimes. you did great. me likes all your storys actually, but too lazy to write reviews for all of them. this one is my favorite. :)
Gem-Sama1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
::Brings out a box of tissues::

Omigod, that was really touching, that was really great! well done!

::Gives author a cookie::

you deserve it!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Wow. Really fantastic for a first. No, it wasn't too soap opera-ey. It was very in character, and yes, the ending was miserable, but that's how things end sometimes. Sigh. Did I mention you did a good job? ..
SilverSwan chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Hey, wonderful job...if A LITTLE *cough* sad, but ONLY a bit. Nah, it was really good...I could feel the icy fingers or sorrow squeezing my heart the whole time.
blue red and grey chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
...*sobs hysterically* That was SAD! ;-; Mooou...u_u; Oh well. o.o It was still a really good fic! I loved the choice of words, the flow, the unexpected angst. But, I'm stupid, so. ; Anyway! That was beautiful! Great job!
Jinx chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
God, that's great. I kinda miss stories like this.
angelstryke chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Great Fanfic! Please continue,you can't just leave it is good,but VashxMeryl getting together is even better!So Happy _
Lynda-chan chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
That's terrible! No!

You must continue and lighten it with great hordes of mush! Must!

That's too mean leaving that as is! NOOOOOO~!

Ahem.

What incentive do you need to continue? Would you like to me to tell you that this is beautifully written and wonderfully in character? No? Well I'm gonna say it anyway! WRITE MORE!
Lynda-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
**laughs** A soup opera?

Not at all. It was lovely.

Just the right mood and all. **thumbs up**

Ima gonna go read the next chappie!