Reviews for Run Away, Darling
someREALLYcoolusername chapter 1 . 4/30
This piece is very well written! You really captured Ramsay's character and did not try to sugarcoat or de-villainize him. I love how you maintained his cruelty and sadism. I have found that many authors tend to make the character more tamed but you kept the character's essence in your writing.
I also do love how you did not tie everything up in a nice bow, you left the ending dark and also mysterious - ie what happens next? Does he kill her after raping her?. It makes the story realistic and intriguing.
I did not see any major spelling or grammar problems and the writing itself was enjoyable to read. The story flowed from one sentence to the next.
Overall, I have favourited and subscribed to you, can't wait to see more great works!
miss stoneheart chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I really enjoy it. You did well, this is the kind of fic that I love and is so hard found good ones! I loved!
HungerGamesHarryPotter7887 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is really good! It's very well written, and you portrayed Ramsay very well, and I liked that Selene was defiant. :) Would you think about continuing this at all?
iiStargazerii chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love this oneshot! I love the way you got Ramsay spot on and the 'I forgive you' thing (like many other reviewers have said). I wish you could continue this fan fiction, but it would ruin the ending which is absolutely perfect.
Bechi Riddle chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i like it! Can you write more?:)
saltqueen chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh, wow. This is actually really amazing. Good job!
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really liked this! I thought you got Ramsay's character spot on, and the writing was so good! Great job!
Ashara chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
:D best one shot I've ever read, loved the "I forgive you" thing. hope we see more ramsay stuff when season 4 comes out.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
WHOA THIS WOULD MAKE AN AMAZING STORY
Fantastic job, you wrote Ramsay and a girl in this predicament beautifully.
unicornrain chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I actually really liked this story and would love it to continue. I think you have definitely got Ramsay spot on, which is really hard to do :)
Joanna chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Heyy,
I loved the black story to Ramsay
I liked the "I forgive you," mantre
Amazing