Reviews for Silver Service
OMG i don't know if your going to keep updating but, i just found your story xc what a shame, anyhow. keep up the good job! poor ussop i mean i don't know what he's going thru bit i hope it'll get better :/
Mei Chan is Random chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Ahhh... I love this, the interactions between all of the characters are amazing.
fried ryce chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
I'm in love. This story is perfection. Sanji and Usopp are perfect. All the characters are perfect. I'm just in love with how you've written everything. Please please please write more soon.

yummy,
fried ryce
hashitto chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Absolutely loving it! I really think the world is lacking of good SanUso fanfic but this present might just cover the whole things up! And thank you for updating, you have done lovely job keeping it up 0v0. Wish you best of luck with your tight schedule d(ovo)b
killerpuppy chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
I am glad that you were able to update again. Since it was so long I was sad because I thought that you quit writing or something, glad I was wrong. This was a great chapter, and it seems like Robin has caught on with what's is going on with Usopp. I wonder when Sanji is going to find out?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
I've been following this fic for so long and to see that it's been updated I AM YELLING AND CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS!
HappyMe-O chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
I love this. SanUso is probably #3 or #4 of my favorite One Piece pairing. It's so cute. Really not enough of it and I really am liking this story. Poor Usopp Kuro is abusing him in this isn't he? I hope Sanji figures it out soon. It's such a good story so far. Ill be looking forward to an update!
emeryl chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
oh my gosh, this fic actually updated!

i'm so happy - i read this fic months ago and i was sure it was going to be abandoned, and then here i find a new chapter.

i'm very excited for future developments and i love how you write the characters - they all feel so real and exactly how they'd be like in canon. i can't wait for your next update (hopefully soon? c:)
MalkyTop chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
AH THIS WAS SUCH A LOVELY SURPRISE. I have. been thirsting for the sanuso...i'm so happy you've updated this, and that you're planning on updating it in the future...the first lines, I gotta say, were really really nice, I loved it, it was just such a real good way of describing...so cheeky...i love it...thanks sanji...
PersonifiedKat chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Seeing the notification for this update was a gift! So glad to see it be continued, even if the next chapter is another two years away :)
Love your work, as always!
-Kat
EternalAtlas chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
YESSSS! I'm so glad you're back! It's so hard to find a good Sansopp fic, and this was my favorite! Don't worry about your hiatus-I completely get it. Thank you SO MUCH for updating and I hope to see more (whether soon or not so soon). I love this fic to death, and I don't usually read AUs. Thanks again!
Cappy chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
I hope and pray every day you'll update this. It's my absolute favorite SanUso fic. (I need resolution!)
erse chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
well, this. is gorgeous. i don't usually read any slash involving sanji, and i think this one convinces me that sanuso is cute as hell and i'm going to die shipping them now ain't i.
the language! subtle hints! zoro with three golf clubs bc he is a horrible loser! and ooooh i love how you connect the characters together. strawhats (except usopp) as essentially childhood friends! kaya as sanji's sister! (you gave her an understandable reason for entering the medicine field too im stunned still) chopper as zoro's lil bro! i love everything about this fic, but what truly gets to me? your way of making the conversations between the characters look absolutely possible, for making transitions between scenes really smooth, for...for sanji's little steps of (re)learning morals and coping with his feelings for usopp.
i am still. in awe. thank you for writing this, well done! i sure would like to know the continuation, since we're already 2/3 of the promised length of time aaaaand (drum rolls) anticipation is killing me, but don't push yourself, i totally understand writer's block and motivation loss!
darkgarden88 chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I love this story so much! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it? :(
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2015