Reviews for The Art Gallery
BubbleBellarina chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Oh god I love this fic! Please update or I will be continuing this for you!
anon chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Please, please, please continue this story. It was really good.
rexyplexy chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Wow, I can't believe someone made a crossover of two of my favorite things; this is an awesome fic! I realize that you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope that you haven't given up on it.

Keep up the good work! :D
MysticPuma chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is strangely brilliant XD Yay for random crossovers XD I know it's been ages since you updated, but I hope you eventually continue this :)
Reading nerd chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
This is great, I really like. I hope that you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Finish or please let us know why you stop.
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
i need more of thissssss why the hell arent you updating?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
This story is great please update soon
Hullo chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Please please update soon :D This stories amazing and you've got everyone in character
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Awesome keep it up i love it
chubbysquirrel132 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story so far. Update soon. :D
ChronosZee chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
You're continuing this?! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYyAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY! This is pretty funny so far! Keep up the good work bro.
LannaMisho chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is pretty good. The crossover fits well, and your portrayal of Dean was pretty good. I loved the line about Chris Hanson (hope that's spelt right) and about Garry and Ib being the weirdest people there. If you do continue, I hope that Ib and Garry have big roles. Great job!
fafayu chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
thank you for writing this crossover fic.i like it and i hope you can continue this or maybe write another fic with this crossover
Part-Time Reader chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You should continue! This is getting interesting, and I like your writing style :D