Reviews for Blue Moons
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Lol nicely done
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Love this so far! bravo!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I loved that you added to the one-shot. I really enjoyed the loose ends that you tied up here. Great job!
aoscott chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Excellent addition to the story! This was really good!
eldergrayskull chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Brilliant! Story fantastic! Teela and Adam reations were ferfect!
skyfreedon chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Excellent! I loved the was you handled this chapter.
hooked chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Ohhh that was good. Nice short story! Adam was outraged over the thought of Teela being harrased...what a gentleman. :-D Loved it.
HazzaTL3 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
not the continuation I was expecting, but still cool
Falcon chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Perfect as alwas! You described emotions Adam and Teela perfectly!
skyfreedon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
love the story, not only the first but the second chapter too!
Emilly chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Thas was a fantastic chapter.
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely Fantastic! I really enjoyed the first chapter and had always wished that you would have continued it, and now you have! I love how Adam was so upset/frustrated that he didn’t realize that he had stated in front of everyone that he loved Teela. I also loved that Kind Randor had known about Adam’s feelings and that was why he assigned Teela as his bodyguard in the first place. It is really nice to see the king is not as oblivious as everyone thinks he is! This story has some excellent potential, I really hope you continue it past this chapter; you could do so much with it! Please consider it!
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Great addition to this story. At first when I seen you added to it I was scared as I felt it was complete before but this chapter adds to it very well and the funnest thing is I do belived what they said at the every end of the story.
imhooked chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
That was awesome!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Este capítulo foi incrível! Adam estava tão decido a não só proteger Teela como também a dizer que a amava. Bem, Randor vai tomar providências, porque esse Mal e seus amigos deviam ir para a cadeia real. Eles são uns idiotas. Eu amei o capítulo!