Reviews for Twilight: The Blue Moon
sholtsclaw698 chapter 22 . 5/18
loved the story and looking forward to reading the sequel
sholtsclaw698 chapter 15 . 5/17
loving the story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
If you are not completely fluent in a certain language, then why would you write a story in said language? This is really bad, just being honest.
Penny chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
I noticed some word form mistakes (you know how one word in different forms can be used as a verb, adjective, noun.) I don't know if the mistakes are as simple as typos, which can happen to any writer no matter their skill level, or if English isn't your native language The first mistake would be "new girl" not "newly girl" A lot of adjectives use ly but not in this case. The second mistake is, "you own me" which should be "you owe me." Anyway just thought I would let you know and I do like the story.
amti chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
I'm sorry for the previous post. I'm reading your amazing story. Unfortunately when I wanted to click next chapter I choose the wrong button. Sorry...
amti chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
K.Daniels chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
I... I love this. :')
feuerkatz chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Hello my dear

i am sorry that i have to say that but i had to stop reading your story. The idea of it is nice and a good one. The characters are perfectly described and not one ounce ooc. Good job!

But even if im not a native english speaker your grammar is hell. I make mistakes myself all the time but i dont write a story :-) you mix up the times like past tense and presence. You mix up him her his hers she he. And you mix up plurals. Also you do forget some words sometimes and you mix up your and you are as the same as their, there, they're.

Really your story has great potential but you should get a beta because in this state reading it is a pain. Even when its this great of an idea.
RebornRose1992 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Om best edwardxoc ever! Amazing job!
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
This was a great story. I normally don't like OC/Edward's, but this one was really good. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Jazybear.9 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
THERE BETTER BE A SEQUEL! Lol I realy love this story :) Even though it got a little confusing but it was good confusing!
LovesEdwardC chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
I loved your story. Very original. Can u please right a sequel, that'd be awesome. I loved it, really hope u write more
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Oh Gosh really like your story ! Nice idea crossbreed
And Edward and Iris are so cute I never really like Bella ... So passive ... And consequently I fun your character so better and meant it !

About your style and grammar ... Well I can't say anything English isn't my native language but I would have read it if there so much (more or less big) mistakes.

So I will be reading what next
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Oh gosh really like your story ! Really nice idea crossbreed go Iris and bet the Volturi ! Haha.
Edward and Iris are so cute well I never really like Bella in twilight ... So passive -' and consequently your OC is far better ! Really mean it ! XD

I can't really point any language mistakes since English is not my native language but I would have read your story if the style and grammar were really bad !

Then I will go read what happen next nice job
Twifan chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
I Can't wait for the sequel. Great job on the fanfic :)