Reviews for Twilight: The Blue Moon
feuerkatz chapter 16 . 3/26
Hello my dear

i am sorry that i have to say that but i had to stop reading your story. The idea of it is nice and a good one. The characters are perfectly described and not one ounce ooc. Good job!

But even if im not a native english speaker your grammar is hell. I make mistakes myself all the time but i dont write a story :-) you mix up the times like past tense and presence. You mix up him her his hers she he. And you mix up plurals. Also you do forget some words sometimes and you mix up your and you are as the same as their, there, they're.

Really your story has great potential but you should get a beta because in this state reading it is a pain. Even when its this great of an idea.
RebornRose1992 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Om best edwardxoc ever! Amazing job!
sibuna826twihard chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
This was a great story. I normally don't like OC/Edward's, but this one was really good. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Jazybear.9 chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
THERE BETTER BE A SEQUEL! Lol I realy love this story :) Even though it got a little confusing but it was good confusing!
LovesEdwardC chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
I loved your story. Very original. Can u please right a sequel, that'd be awesome. I loved it, really hope u write more
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Oh Gosh really like your story ! Nice idea crossbreed
And Edward and Iris are so cute I never really like Bella ... So passive ... And consequently I fun your character so better and meant it !

About your style and grammar ... Well I can't say anything English isn't my native language but I would have read it if there so much (more or less big) mistakes.

So I will be reading what next
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Oh gosh really like your story ! Really nice idea crossbreed go Iris and bet the Volturi ! Haha.
Edward and Iris are so cute well I never really like Bella in twilight ... So passive -' and consequently your OC is far better ! Really mean it ! XD

I can't really point any language mistakes since English is not my native language but I would have read your story if the style and grammar were really bad !

Then I will go read what happen next nice job
Twifan chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
I Can't wait for the sequel. Great job on the fanfic :)
tweetychic08 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I actually like the fact that it's Edward doing the chasing, and Iris saying that they aren't meant to be. More awesome than original twilight so far!
twilightfanjm chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
That was beautiful! I loved it!
Jazybear.9 chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
I love how it ends! It's perfect and I honestly think that a sequel will just ruin how good this one finishes. A perfect happy ending :) Maybe write something different next? :)
ashmarquez77 chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
this was an amazing story and I loved it perfect ending and I cried hehehe amazing congrats
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Plz continue the story
Jazybear.9 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
HOW DARE YOU STOP IT THERE! Omg! What happens to Iris?! UPDATE!
twilightfanjm chapter 20 . 8/31/2013