Reviews for Fun With Chemistry
AlanSchezar chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Unnghh the feeeeeels. I ship it :D

I love reading your well constructed prose and seeing your perspective on the characters. Your take on them has been totally spot on so far! In my opinion, the most important thing about fan fiction is being faithful to the characters, and I really think you are. Well done.
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
haha make a cute fluffy fic from hw i love it! xD
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
cool
Zulenha chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh - so you also write Inuyasha fanfics besides FMA fanfics! I have to say I'm delighted. My two favorite anime's!

Loved this, too... you're an amazing authoress, I envy you so much. Let's now check this Merry Christmas, Inuyasha thing...

~Zu
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Cool fic. i luv how you brought the original Latin into it, and i would have never thought of the Fe thing, but its totally true, and ironic, the best kind of humour. Anyways loved the fic. Toodles!
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I... love... CHEMISTRY! Oh wow... I never thought I'd see Chemistry and InuYasha in the same fic, but I was wrong! This is great... two seemingly un-related subjects brought together so well! And in such a well-written way too! This is fantastic! :)
Otritzi chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
damn...thanks for pointing that out...makes me see several other links to iron and such in the way Inuyasha and crew act and talk. *Smirks* good fic all round...gonna keep this sucker marked.
Tuilelaith chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Cutenes. *squees* I loved it!
Colhan3000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I finally found this fiction again! And right before I start school as a sinor in High School...and ironicly enough I'm taking Chemisty, I'll remeber all that...if I don't blow up the lab...
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh that was great! i loved the way you connecte with reality! thats a wonderful oneshot!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
It was so kawaii! I loved it cause it shows how annoying little snoops brothers and sisters can be, and how hard and how many tons of homework you get in highschool, and I thought it was really cute. Plus, a little melodrama never hurt anyone.

P.S. You could really picture Inuyasha studying the book, and his reluctant self-conscious I-don't-care-about-nothin reaction. You know the characters better than they know themselves.

I HEART MANGA!
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
lol wow- I wish I was clever like that. That stuff about iron was a really cool discovery, lol! Makes me want to learn my periodic tables and all that... science and math stuff... eh... guess who was an ENGLISH student? lol! I loved it, it was so cute. I hope to read more like it later!
shar chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
is that the end?
please don't tell me that's the end!
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Aw man! If only I'd known that earlier, it would've been easier for me to memorize the periodic table! And nothing makes Chemistry fun...[gatogirl1 shudders in horror and revulsion] Well, MAYBE if Inuyasha came to help ME on my homework..._
StoicStella chapter 1 . 12/16/2003