Reviews for All Things Considered
EvilGeniusFan chapter 4 . 4/11
Another good chapter, it took long, but that made me just more than happy to hear from you again.
I really wait for the explanation and how everything turns out. Keep it up.
omfg I love your Katarina.

This story is soooooo good! UPDATE NOW
MMiladinova chapter 4 . 3/30
I LOVE this... And tbh i love it because there is no pairing here... It is good to see a story without pairing but with a good plot from time to time...x) Buuut aaanywaaay... Cant wait for the next update_
IshipwhatIshiplawl chapter 4 . 3/29
Omfg, a beautiful and heartwarming story thay doesn't have some forced shipping in it. Amazing job.
Amakatsu chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This is great I really like the idea behind your story, its a really cute way for them to become friends and I love that Cassiopeia might get returned to normal and more depth into her situation, can't wait for more and happy holidays
resonan chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I love the story, but... why, why, why WHY do you take so long to update?!
Please post a new chapter soon!
Zero612 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Alright firstly It looks like I'm reviewing from only chapter 1 but I read all the chapters thus far. Thing was I got frustrated, left, then returned deciding to say why.

I like the story. Honestly I do, the plot is simple yet approached in a way that provides room for a great complexity and many opportunities, so that gets a point.

Kat and Cass' relationship looks accurate and entirely plausible. Kat isnt normally obviously caring of her sister because thats who she is, and the event that led to her change could easily be seen as weakness so as a Noxian zealot Kat would be even less tolerant. Not to mention Cass specializes in lies and spies, much like Leblanc but without the face-melting (Pre-curse anyhow).

The idea of having Lux and Kat traveling together was set up well, makes sense and done so in a manner that seemed pretty fitting.

Those are the positive points. Here's the negative.

Lux is not so...weak. She was trained in the Demacian military ever since she was a young teen. She fights almost daily on the Rift, and that's definitely a workout, not counting that each champion is severely weakened there too. And finally she's a spy. Long-term travel is not a new thing to her, caution, preparation, planning, these are all things she would be adept at and they showed in the "Pass Papers" scene, but these attributes disappeared once she jumped out the window after Kat.
Dumb Katt chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
messa likey :3
EvilGeniusFan chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Nice chapter :)
I really hope that it will be a pairing story (there aren't much out ther, yours the only good I found), but even when it isn't I find this story very interesting and exiting. My only prolem is, that in my opinion you write Lux a little bit to helpless, I mean she fights in the League against things like Nocturne, Fiddlesticks or Chogath. But anyway great work, can't wait for the next chapter.
Reazale chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
i really like this story , the only bad side of it's the update times :P
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Make it a bit of a Romance please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I'm glad it's not a pairing story, I'd love to see Katarina's and Lux's friendship portrayed. Hope you'll write something in Polish in the future. Please update soon :)
EvilGeniusFan chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Good work to this point of the story. The premise is interesting and I love Lux/Katarina pairing. It is well written and you stay true to the characters personalities. I really want to know how the story contienues and why exactly Lux helps Katarina.

Keep the good work up. :)
HK-Revan chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Nice story. Please continue! And not to mention, this is all very in character. I really love it.
kapuis chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Excellent chapter.
I really like the discussion and the relation between Kat and Cass. Kat doesn't want see Cass under her shape of snake, she want that Cass becomes again beautiful. At certain moment it looks like Kat at a crush for her sister.
I like the thoughts of Kat on Urdyr, it's funny.
I really like the confrontation between Lux and Kat. By comparing with the prologue, it shows the evolution of their relation.
I'm glad what will have a friendship between the two characters even if I hope a pairing between Kat and Lux.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.