Reviews for All Things Considered
For Spite chapter 7 . 5/15
If it can move through walls, perhaps it should have been called Shukuchi instead of Shunpo? I suppose Lux is very lucky that she didn't suffer a teleportation accident but there's nothing like desperation to make people reckless.

The trick with the light was clever but I knew it was too flimsy to hold up through a whole city, so it was satisfying to see it end up the way I predicted.

I suppose Demacian messenger birds have person finding magic. Real world messenger birds are simply good at finding their way home and then shipped somewhere else so when you have a message for where they came from you can release the bird and it will fly back there.
A Guy Named George chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Yay, this fic was updated :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
oh sweet mother of god yesss an update! Damn that chap was intense, i reeeally like the way they interact with each other. It's so natural like I think that's exactly how they would be in that situation.
and lol at the turnips. I hate them too :3
pls write a next chapter
For Spite chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
Good to see more of this.

And don't worry about it, people on the road do talk about food a lot, having one chapter that uses that to let them interact and show their characters is fine. Now if it becomes the majority of dialogue in the whole fic, then you'll have a problem.
EvilGeniusFan chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Yeah! An update for a story I already feared was dead. Nice seeing you back in action again. The chapter itself is really good, it fleshes the characters and the whole situation out really well. The character interaction is really good, two scences stick out espacially. The first one would be the one with the cheese, because you can feel that Katarina had a hard life, with little to no kidness and Lux is an genuine nice person. The other one is the standoff near the village, which just shows both as strong willed individuals. Again, great seeing you back in action, hope you will continue soon. Keep the good work up.
Cyanide 6 chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Holy sh*t I am so happy to see you continue this. Literally made my day.
Very well written, besides an odd grammatical error, no real problems. I like your characterization and I'm very excited to see where this goes.
I like how you work in the real world (Demacia and Noxus, etc) with the Fields of Justice and how all that works.
I also like the dynamic between Kat and Cassio.
And every odd drop of a champions' name is always super amusing ("I would rather go and ask Diana why The Moon is so amazing" had me laughing)
I hope you continue to write more and soon!
Princess Ryn S. Galstun chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
So far i enjoyed it, I will say A Lux/Kat pairing is different but this story seems more on the annoying and stuborn little sister. Lux being the annoying stuborn sister. Kat seems to be overprotective for herself but i can see it turning into some big sister type in future.
Cyanide 6 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Oh God, please tell me that you're not giving up on this. It's amazing!
EvilGeniusFan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Another good chapter, it took long, but that made me just more than happy to hear from you again.
I really wait for the explanation and how everything turns out. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
omfg I love your Katarina.

This story is soooooo good! UPDATE NOW
MMiladinova chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I LOVE this... And tbh i love it because there is no pairing here... It is good to see a story without pairing but with a good plot from time to time...x) Buuut aaanywaaay... Cant wait for the next update_
pearlmethystwhore chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Omfg, a beautiful and heartwarming story thay doesn't have some forced shipping in it. Amazing job.
Amakatsu chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This is great I really like the idea behind your story, its a really cute way for them to become friends and I love that Cassiopeia might get returned to normal and more depth into her situation, can't wait for more and happy holidays
resonan chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I love the story, but... why, why, why WHY do you take so long to update?!
Please post a new chapter soon!
Zero612 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Alright firstly It looks like I'm reviewing from only chapter 1 but I read all the chapters thus far. Thing was I got frustrated, left, then returned deciding to say why.

I like the story. Honestly I do, the plot is simple yet approached in a way that provides room for a great complexity and many opportunities, so that gets a point.

Kat and Cass' relationship looks accurate and entirely plausible. Kat isnt normally obviously caring of her sister because thats who she is, and the event that led to her change could easily be seen as weakness so as a Noxian zealot Kat would be even less tolerant. Not to mention Cass specializes in lies and spies, much like Leblanc but without the face-melting (Pre-curse anyhow).

The idea of having Lux and Kat traveling together was set up well, makes sense and done so in a manner that seemed pretty fitting.

Those are the positive points. Here's the negative.

Lux is not so...weak. She was trained in the Demacian military ever since she was a young teen. She fights almost daily on the Rift, and that's definitely a workout, not counting that each champion is severely weakened there too. And finally she's a spy. Long-term travel is not a new thing to her, caution, preparation, planning, these are all things she would be adept at and they showed in the "Pass Papers" scene, but these attributes disappeared once she jumped out the window after Kat.