Reviews for Fragile
BenevolentCupboardhatch chapter 4 . 2/6
Wow, definitely one of my favourite stories! Don't worry about the medical accuracy, as far as I can tell it was all accurate. :-) and I love the small hints of Loki's real parentage! :-)
TigerMoth chapter 4 . 1/23
Very good. My only frustration lies not with your writing, but with the fact that Thor doesn't seem to have actually *learned* anything now that he knows that Loki will recover fully. It's exactly the same problem he has in canon, so well done, but aargh! I had to bury my head in my hands at certain points in the story
RainbowStarMountain chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Awww, adorable!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
you are brilliant :) this is amazing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
I read it last night and I read it again. I just love this! Wonderful fic!
Zorza chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
This is one of may favourite Thor/Loki stories. You're not only a very talented writer but also a skilful one. I love how you menage to create the tension between the two brothers, the truthfulness of their feelings and the depth of their characters. The plot is rather simply, but your dialogues are masterful, so convincing and full of meaning. I love the atmoshere and the humor of the story. I read it at one go. I just coudn't stop. You really have a flair for writing. Kudos.
OfTheOcean chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Hmmm... I can't help but feel that this incident helped make Loki into a homicidal maniac even a tiny bit.
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Oh, shoot.
Thor, you are in so much trouble.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Oh poor Loki!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
I like this story so far. Thor's limited PoV is wonderful and fits perfectly with his character. Also, don't worry about medical stuff. Even without the different physiology, Loki's symptoms thus far match with the possible results of a concussion.
User has been removed chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
:-D I loved it! Seriously, it was amazing!
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job.
Made for Another World chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this. The characterisation is particularly good and I love the simplicity yet depth of the plot.
Alesia chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I really enjoyed reading this _
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014