Reviews for Fragile
Zorza chapter 4 . 7/10
This is one of may favourite Thor/Loki stories. You're not only a very talented writer but also a skilful one. I love how you menage to create the tension between the two brothers, the truthfulness of their feelings and the depth of their characters. The plot is rather simply, but your dialogues are masterful, so convincing and full of meaning. I love the atmoshere and the humor of the story. I read it at one go. I just coudn't stop. You really have a flair for writing. Kudos.
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 4 . 5/4
Hmmm... I can't help but feel that this incident helped make Loki into a homicidal maniac even a tiny bit.
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 1 . 5/4
Oh, shoot.
Thor, you are in so much trouble.
Oh poor Loki!
I like this story so far. Thor's limited PoV is wonderful and fits perfectly with his character. Also, don't worry about medical stuff. Even without the different physiology, Loki's symptoms thus far match with the possible results of a concussion.
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
:-D I loved it! Seriously, it was amazing!
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job.
Made for Another World chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this. The characterisation is particularly good and I love the simplicity yet depth of the plot.
Alesia chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I really enjoyed reading this _
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
loved it!
hypercell chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
I would love to see an alternate ending where Loki either dies or is perminantly damaged, just because I want to see Thor and Odin's reactions.
mittarimato chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Oh, Thor, you've begun to destroy it.
I love your writing style; it's hard to stop reading. :) Really liked this.
caligo-lux chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
ugh...and thor is still thick as a brickwall...
Evildarkwolf chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Such a wonderful familyness going on in this. I loved it
Evildarkwolf chapter 3 . 3/11/2014