Reviews for Last to Know
Pepperwood chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is so good. Best short ness story i've read. It really shows what a good writer you are as you do not need to say much but it is implied, if that makes sense - less is more and you have definately proved this to be true. I love the way you write Nick, he is just so confident here which especially shows with his interaction with schmidt. I just love this so much. Keep writing :)
joalyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love it :)
Joyful-Sound chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
So I'm a generally quiet reader and my reviewing is scarce at best, because I'm usually really lazy, but this was really great. I mean, you managed to do that in under 1000 words!

Needless to say, it was cute, and one of my favorites so far :]
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
(dissolves into human shaped puddle) aw. So sweet :) definitely something that has to happen in the new season. his "it's not like we're in love or anything" comment was like a neon sign flashing ten feet tall I LOOOOVE YOU :D so glad you chose this as the topic for a fic and did it so well, too :) x
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOVED this! Great job :)
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is sooooooo cute!'nnn

Argh! Those two! And winston! And Schmidt! And funny business! Yay!
lexyloo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
V cute! Lovely ! Especially like Schmidt being upset he didn't know first.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Patito89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I would have liked to read the actual conversation between them. Maybe a flashback in the middle somewhere? Other than that aww great story!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I needed a little escape from reality and this was perfect. It's so Schmidt to be angry that he doesn't get to know first that Nick and Jess love each other. It's hilarious in its self importance.

Well done!
Newgirl78 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, I LOVE IT! Hope you write more!
TheFabulousLifeOfZoe chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Well. It seems like you got the characters of this TV show right. Liked that a lot.
I have my problems with the logic of this story though. Why would they say I love you after they had married? It seems as if it were the first time they did so. Was this intentioned?