Reviews for Say It (If It's Worth Saving Me)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Lol I love the "You know; wibbly wobbly, timey wimey kind of stuff." :D
Challa chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
Holy hell, that was intense!
I love your writing style and how you keep the chapters going in the same pace. The characters and plot was well thought out and very believable. I loved this story. You did a great job with it! :3
WeaponsMaster19 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Really cool.
zMnemosyneZ chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
oh my EFFING LORD this story is so captivating! holy crap I literally cannot read one chapter all the way through without stopping to say "holy CRAP" to myself!
I don't think I can comfortably walk home in the dark after reading this.
I love it! keep it up! good luck and have fun with medical school (my future destination)!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
-tilts head- Who's Ran? I'd have thought it would be Hina, or Tashigi... Another OC that will probably have a part to play in the sequel, perhaps? Meh, either way, the ending makes me shudder. There are some really sick bastards in the world, aren't there? Did he take Ayane's uterus then, or was he only planning on taking Tre's?

You should totally make this into a series like Bones or NCIS. Each story is a new 'episode' but it leads up to an encounter with a main enemy. I'd read that. Update soon!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Simone?*Raises eyebrow.*
JackThRabbit chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I love reading your work, it's like having a cold glass of water in the middle of a dessert. I love the flow and the obvious time you take with each chapter, but this one felt...rushed. Take your time, readers are happier to wait for an epic chapter then a rushed one. Please continue on! I can't wait to read more!
Puroppu chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
oh fast update! so they are safe... I wonder if this the end.. I don't think so. Will you continue this story in this fic or are you going to make a sequel in a different think. Maybe Lucci wants to get his revenge... will he target Law and Tré again? .. Love this fic, you really did a nice job. Thanks for writing this.
taylor.simon.144 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Teehee buttercup
Puroppu chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter. I wonder if they can figure out that Lucci is the killer... If Law found out who the killer was in Meiji University, wouldn't be logic that they try to contact the last person that talked with Law? and maybe that way they could discover that Lucci is the bad guy. I hope they can make it on time to save Tré and Law. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Wait, does that mean NONE of them suspect it's Lucci? Not even Ace, who saw the photograph that made Law think it was Lucci in the first place? I hope this isn't actually a case you've seen in your work, since I know in a previous chapter you said something about having seen some of this before. For some reason, it amuses me slightly that Smoker's going to be the reason Law's found. At least, I HOPE Law's going to be found. It's funny because canon Smoker and Law hate each other. XD Update soon!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Damn!I wanna read more!:)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
SON OF A BITCH. -tugs on hair- Dude, intense! Someone should have freaking went with him. What, just because they don't have uteruses makes them immune? No! They're just as much in danger as everyone else! If nothing else, he should have told Ace where he was going. Now they have no idea where he is or what he found out!
Puroppu chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
My god, it had to finish right there? very good chapter :) I cant wait to read the next one!
JackThRabbit chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Oh no! What kind of place is that to stop? I need more! You're really talented, I look forward to your new chapters :)