Reviews for My fault
SilentGreenThief chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just when I lose faith in tendershipping fanfiction, just when I give up on ever finding another tendershipping fanfiction that doesn't portray Bakura like an absolute sook, just when I think maybe I should give up on fanfiction altogether, you come along!

I mean, yeah Bakura cried a few times, and yeah he was a bit of a wuss in some parts, but your reasoning for it was pretty sound and there were a few things in there where it showed that you were really thinking about it and not just doing what every other tendershipper seems to do. I'll even find some of them.

"disgusted to feel welling up in my eyes"
"but leaving would make me feel weak"
"ignoring the concerned look that flashed through his eyes when I mentioned wandering around. Ryou knew I would have normally considered something so aimless a waste of my time."
"trying to blend into the alleyway, to disappear" - yes that on its own doesn't seem like anything much but you've pretty much said he doesn't want Ryou to see him curled up crying because in case anyone's forgotten this is Bakura we're talking about.

And just in case we thought Bakura was turning into a complete wuss, we get normal Bakura the moment he runs into Yami, which was not only wonderful but drives home the fact that it's strictly Ryou-related. ""Good one Pharaoh, you've upset the runt." Bakura smirked, rolling his eyes sarcastically." Nothing's quite like a bit of asshole Bakura to keep this fangirl happy.

"Bakura sighed and wrapped his arms around my lightly shaking form, shushing me gently." Excuse me while I fangirl in the corner. Just enough fucks to give on Bakura's part. He's not falling all over him, just kind of quietly calming him down.

And then there's that part where Bakura automatically reaches for his knife and Ryou calls him out on it. I just about screamed after reading that. You just write them so well and it's fantastic.

That part where Ryou screamed at Bakura? Don't feel worried about him staying in-character. Cheating brings up all kinds of emotions in people, and Ryou being slightly suspicious of Bakura to begin with is hardly out of character - he's Bakura after all!

Also the peach tea thing. I can't even.

All in all, thank you for restoring my faith in fanfiction and for making me fangirl over these two again. Keep writing, okay!
SilentGreenThief chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Ah, I've been enjoying this fanfiction so damn much, but wanted to point out a couple of errors in this chapter. I know the pain of accidentally writing in a different tense and having to change it. (Don't even get me started.)

First off, at the beginning of the chapter, it says "I rubbed his eyes", and at the end there's a sentence still in third person "Bakura hooked a finger under his chin and raised his head so he was forced to meet his eyes."
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
*sniff* Angry Ryou is scary. Hurt Ryou even more so. Can we all be thankful that Marik is so stubborn and made sure Bakura didn't starve himself to death?
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
My feels have rejoiced with this wonderfully sweet ending! It's just so... DAAAWWWW!
Rachel-Macca96 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I absolutly love this story. you're doing so well writing it, please keep up the good work and UD soon.
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I think you missed something. "Scared of Yami. Scared of Bakura. Scared of himself." I believe you mean "myself", right? Or am I misinterpreting?

And, holy crap, the Yami and Yuugi thing took my feels AGAIN. AHHHHH FUCK MY FANGIRL LIFE. XD

And I'm glad my reviews amuse you. 'Tis why I am here. Fangirl version of snapping neck and cashing checks. Every day. Lol.

God I'm weird. c(:

And why do I have the niggling sense that you're "hold tightly to feels " comment was somewhat directed towards me? Lol.

But yeah, still. Awesome chapter. :)
FionaGina chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Hi, I don't want to be rude, but this chapter needs to be proof read one more time because of some grammar errors; otherwise, I enjoy the story very much.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Good work ) I'm not really much of a Yu-Gi-oh Fan, I used to be, until the third series with Yusei. He was cool but the season in that series jut left me. Can I please ask you to review one of my stories since I review yours ) Not to sound like an ass or something but I just think it would be nice ) And I absolutely love Seto. He's such an A-hole. I love it ) And I like Atem too.
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Why do you seem so content on stealing away all of my feels? Seriously, brotatoe. My feels. They're gone again. AGAIN. SI GOOD JOB. SERIOUSLY. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. DON'T MIND THE CAPS. I ACCIDENTLY LEFT CAOS LOCK ON ANS WAS TOO LAZY TO RETYPE EVERYTHING. SO YAH.

I like how you let us see into Ryou's POV though. It adds even more depth to the story. And feels. Don't forget them stolen feels.

I hope you can update soon. This is honestly one of my favorite Tendershipping stories ever. :'3
Aly Goode chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Awww :'(( I'm glad we get to see Ryou's point of view! It was very beautiful and well-written. Though, I would love to read in more detail the day Ryou left and when he went to Yuugi's house and his reaction to Ryou. But it was still amazing. Keep up the good work. Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
good chapter,
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
good chapter
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love this chapter! :'D

I'm just over here like: "FEELS! D'aaawwww... FEELS! D'aaawwww... MOAR FEELS!"

I love it, love it, love it!
Aly Goode chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Awwww! The ending was soo cute!
Jett Maddox chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Feels...so many of them! Please update this soon.