Reviews for Back Together Again
I feel like... a angry 10 year old wrote this
Robin.D chapter 1 . 6/23
Rose and Eddie :-/ yep i could see that :-) good chapter :-)
katiebug2003yas chapter 5 . 1/27
Rose has helped Bella during the pregnancy? That doesn't seem to add up to me, I'm still reading though it's just that and a few typos that really just stood out to me. I love the storyline I always thought Bella and Emmett could have been a good match
Haven Prieto chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Eh Bella was too out of character for me to enjoy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
but came back to Edward and Rose?
Anna Doherty chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
People are nuts I find the story very easy to follow. What's confusing about it I find nothing confusing at all. Ps. Great story I am loving it. Anna
Oosh1978 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
I like this story so far, but I am a little confused...what are Edward and Rosalie doing at the house with the Cullens and holding the babies?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I hate Edward too! I can't read Bella/Edward fics anymore. It has to be Bella and Emmett or Bella and Jasper. (Mostly Emmett because he was my favorite!) looking forward to the rest.
haley chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
Loved it and loved all the old fashioned names of the children
Sassyvampmama chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Thanks for sharing
Emmettlover1994 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
i thought rose was alredy there wasent she holding one of the babys in the previous chapter
Emmettlover1994 chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
altho i do love this story why dose she have everyones powers?
Emmettlover1994 chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
you have an awesome story line but you don't present emmey right. hes a big tough guy and a teddy at the same time he talks like a man and not a teen. grate job with the story in whole tho love to hear more!
Liz 1974 chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
Love the story fav ur name & story
memelovessomeemmett chapter 19 . 4/8/2014