Reviews for Chance Encounters
gyuesz03 chapter 1 . 3/9
Hi, I wonder if you are still active here, but i dont know where i can send an email to you.
So long story short a really want to translate your The Very Secret Diary to hungarian. I just need your permission for upload a site. Of course, i will take all your credit, and write down your name and that the story is yours.
I just really want to do it in the right way. I hope you will see this. Thanks ;*
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Excellent!
restinpace chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Cute story! Very in-character. I just loved Hermione's lisp! :D
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hi, I can't believe I didn't review this story before! It's brilliant! Truely one of the best I've read! Do you mind if I share it on facebook?
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aww, that was adorable. I particularly liked little Hermione :)

Great job
Pentastic chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love this one. You worked it into cannon so beautifully. I particularly liked Harry meeting the twins.
Tashilover chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I remembered reading this fic a long time ago, but I don't know if I reviewed or not. Anyhoo, this was a wonderfully delightful fic. it almost suggests that this is how things meant to be. But I'm not going to get into all that doppler stuff and just say, this fic was great and I enjoyed reading it!
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
you should write sequal of ron or ginny or hermione remebering this that would make me happy.)this one was very well written very inchar. people little 'mione is so cute
sarcastic-southern-bookworm chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
i love this story, i first read it on SugarQuill and than i found it on here, my favorite part is Ron calling Hermione a know-it-all, and i love Ginny seeing his scar, it's just really really cute, one of my fave HP fanfics
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i love it
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was extremely cute.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
HA! I found you, Arabella! You should post some more fics up here... if you don't mind, that is.

I love your work so much! (This fic is particularly cute and adorable!)
Semi-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very very adorable! Also, very well written. Hermione's lisp from her missing tooth was an especially endearing detail. Overall a very memorable and cute piece.
Sarra Collan chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh, that was terrific. I love how well you captured their characters, even as young as five, with Ron's insecurity ("They *left* me?") and Harry coming to the rescue...Hermione with a lisp was the cutest thing ever. This really made me smile, great job.
spicycabbage chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
AW, I love it! Wonderful characterization (I love Hermione's lisp!) and a very cute story. :)