Reviews for 19th Nervous Breakdown
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Reading this I just wanted to cry right along with the eldest Winchester. Wonderful story.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Heya. Apparently my phone wouldn't let me login. Awesome work! This was just amazing! And the last line totally almost shattered my heart.
TheNextOfKin chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was perfect! Exactly how it should happen! I always figured that Dean would feel so much better if he just manned-up and had a nice, cleansing, cathartic, ugly-snotty, all-out good cry. From experience, those can be very healing. It won't fix the fucked-up shit in life, but it will make it so all that crap doesn't feel like a crushing weight pinning your soul down to a sacrificial alter ripe for gutting anymore.
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
wow! this was really good! :)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story but it also kinda hit a nerve for me too. A few years ago, I was going through a rough patch in my life. Not to go into a lot of detail, it was dealing with a family crisis (well several crisis) and I was at work and a co-worker snuck up behind me and scared me. Didn't even scare me that much but I guess it was the straw that broke the camel back. I began to cry, I mean like hysterical crying! Needless to say, I scared the crap out of the co-worker and almost got sent home. Anyway, as short as it was, this is a awesome story, you did a great job on it and it's definitely going on my favorites!
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is really excellent!

Huntress79 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sad, but absolutely beautiful! That's something I wonder myself sometimes when I read about the newest episodes or see an older one. Most of the time it's "give, give, give" from Dean's side and "take, take, take" from the other's side. Sure, he got used to that since he was four, but every now and then someone should return the favor. Anyway, a great story (though I hope we will never see that on the show ;) ). Keep going!

Peace out, Huntress
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my goodness that is so...I don't know the word I'm seeking...lovely, yes, just lovely. :)
DBB x