Reviews for I am an Opportunist
jules3677 chapter 12 . 2/10
Liked the less prudish Steph. Very nice change. Being able to stun Ranger, him take a step back in shock was amusing to read. Throwing in the Tank similarities was a smart piece of writing, showing Ranger an alternative if he didn’t tell Steph his feelings. Delight to read. Thank you.
JeanieJ chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
Excellent story! Great writing! Thank you!
Blistful2006 chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
Loved it. I really liked all the tie in with certain parts of the Canon and just tweaked to give me that ending I would love to see.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 12 . 3/21/2017
So happy to see Ranger using his opportunism to cement his loving relationship with Steph, Shelley! They both finally admitted that they are in love with each other, and that they want to explore where that will take them. Well done! Thanks! -Kathy
don nap chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
Really enjoyed your story. I'm glad I found it. Thanks do much.
justreadingforfun chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
I've throughly enjoyed reading each chapter of this story! You've developed each character in such a deep and meaningful way that it's hard to read JE's books, she has done nothing to develop her characters. Thank you for bringing Steph, Ranger, Lester, and the rest of the MM to "life". I love the dialogue between the MM quite a bit. Keep writing, you're very talented!
HungarianBebe chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
This was an amazing story , thank you for writing.
Especiallyblved the boots and Lester dresup !
got2BaBabeFan chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
This was an awesome story. I loved how she pushed as much as Ranger did. A perfect match. They should defile his car.
Stephannie1014 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
I loved this story too! And I see that you've started a part two... Must start that now!
Kadyn chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I need to go back and review EVERY chapter in this awesome ficcy; you totally deserve to hear how amazing each one was individually-but I couldn't stop hitting the 'next' button! (So lets say Awesome, great dialog and storyline X 12!) ; )
-Kadyn
caregiver chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I hope Tank recovered and was able to move on and find his perfect woman. I hope maybe Les also found his one. I'm glad something good came out of Tanks pain and Ranger finally pulled his head out of his own ass.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
aww, i loved this story, but i would have loved it even more if you included some of steph's pov during her MM bonding experiences (the bits you included were such a nice tease...)
RangersBabeGirl chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Oh, my heart just broke for Tank, it seems like it takes a lot for him to loose control, and I feel bad he isn't going to get his happily ever after with the love of his life. Or will he some day... Who knows. Very well written, I can really picture him boozing it up at the reception and the necklace. Nice touch.
RangersBabeGirl chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Oh, holy hell! Interesting take on what was happening during the Slayers time. I can totally picture Hector gearing up to plant one on Lester. Saved by the boss, just in time!
RangersBabeGirl chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Awww, poor Manny. Wonder if he had any clue what was going on. Thank goodness it wasn't Hal, his head would have probably exploded! LOL. Nice chapter and great visuals. ;)