Reviews for For the love of all things History
ElouiseRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
love it:)
BeckaR chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Awesome can't wait for more please
alyssamcgrath chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Major is a bad ass!
I can't wait to read more:)
Hikada chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
great chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awesome first chapter, I loved it.

Dani
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
nice and somewhat dark. i like it
slc6548 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Looks good!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love your stories and I really love Jasper especially when he is the god of war. Maria got what she deserved now what does the Volturi want?
lundyred chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love this Jasper: Can't wait til he meets Bella
01katie chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon.
Lady Skyelite chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, yes! A dark and dangerous Major Jasper Whitlock! I do hope that he is at least as sexy and good as his "introduction" is! When will his Lady, Bella come into the story? HOW will she enter into it? PLEASE don't tell me Jasper gets duped by that selfish gnome Alice! Bella getting duped by Eddie-the-idiot I can see, but Jasper deserves better than Alice! If Jasper is a part of the Volturi, then he's in a position of power, as he should be. I wonder if Edward's 'suicide' run will bring him some entertainment, if nothing else!? Maybe Alice can join her 'brother' Edward on the fire? Now that would be a good thing, for everyone concerned! When are you going to update on the other fabulous stories you have on here? I do hope that it's soon, they are great reads! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
dOES he meet his mate the next chapter? *hugs*
Vampyrelove21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
cool can't wait to see what happens next plaz update asap :)
Carpathian.Queen chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very interesting. What a way to start a story - wow! Looking forward to chapter 2.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Excellent beginning! I cannot wait to read more!

PS: I think you may have meant to use definitely rather than differently in that last sentence.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »