Reviews for For the love of all things History
Lady Skyelite chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, yes! A dark and dangerous Major Jasper Whitlock! I do hope that he is at least as sexy and good as his "introduction" is! When will his Lady, Bella come into the story? HOW will she enter into it? PLEASE don't tell me Jasper gets duped by that selfish gnome Alice! Bella getting duped by Eddie-the-idiot I can see, but Jasper deserves better than Alice! If Jasper is a part of the Volturi, then he's in a position of power, as he should be. I wonder if Edward's 'suicide' run will bring him some entertainment, if nothing else!? Maybe Alice can join her 'brother' Edward on the fire? Now that would be a good thing, for everyone concerned! When are you going to update on the other fabulous stories you have on here? I do hope that it's soon, they are great reads! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
dOES he meet his mate the next chapter? *hugs*
Vampyrelove21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
cool can't wait to see what happens next plaz update asap :)
Carpathian.Queen chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very interesting. What a way to start a story - wow! Looking forward to chapter 2.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Excellent beginning! I cannot wait to read more!

PS: I think you may have meant to use definitely rather than differently in that last sentence.
TlynG chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god! LOVE IT! I can't wait for what you have coming next.
dolhpin33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Can't wait to read more, please update again soon.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this was a good first chapter thank you for sharing this story with us and yes it was different from other stories that is good i enjoyed reading it. Wow Jasper sure was a evil guy when he was serving for Maria I wonder how he going to be with the Volturri
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I can't wait until we, readers, see just how different that life is looking up. I like this Jasper, please update when you can.
AbbeNormal chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Holy Shit! Ok, maybe...just maybe, this isn't the Jasper or should I say Major, I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley! lol Hell, I'm not sure if I would want to meet him in a lit alley!

Awesome job. Can't wait to see where you take that wild man...can't imagine THAT being sweet, so you need to work a lot of magic! lol Until you update again, take care.

Mary :o)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I can't to see where you take this!
together24x3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Interesting! More please.
danielleXD chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sounds good so far, some grammatical errors but i can't wait for the next chapter. I understand your working in your novel and i can't wait to read it too. Good luck on the next chapters and novel!
sprspr chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just so Awesome. This is exactly what I had in mind.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OOooh I like it ! I cant wait to read more :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3