Reviews for Angel Hakubi Wait what?
IreseCross chapter 7 . 9/29
Loved the Story..
AstralGemini chapter 7 . 8/1
Please tell me you plan to continue the story it’s amazing
Dagondawn chapter 7 . 4/12
Would ya please consider updating this story, cause I was snicking during it. It’s rather hard to find a story that makes me actually snicker.
Wayne Clark chapter 7 . 12/31/2018
Please, can we have some "More?". -
zaber999 chapter 7 . 11/18/2018
thanks for the update can't wait to see how yosho's wife reacts to being called some form of grandma by angel given how she hates it so much in the show
ShadowRealmComics chapter 7 . 10/2/2018
I want to see another chapter of this story. I loved it for its the first Harry Potter X Tenchi cross over I ever seen and you did a good job. However, you chapters seem out of order, but you might have done that for a reason.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/9/2018
I know this story is good.
Lord-Chrono chapter 7 . 8/26/2018
Very entertaining! It seems the chapters are out of order tho?
Lord-Chrono chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
Lol, so cute!
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 8/21/2018
lol nice
Korin Dragoon chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
why didn't you do the Kagato arc? I wanted to see Washu's reactions to Angel. :(
Korin Dragoon chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
maybe have Angel have Jurian blood through her mother Lily, some long ago ancestor or something.
scorpin17 chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
love it
Draxsis Felhunter chapter 7 . 8/16/2018
I had no idea how much I needed this. Now I can’t wait for more. Also little Angle is freaking adorifying. ( absolutely adorable, horrifyingly powerful)
ViewerPetu chapter 7 . 8/16/2018
So far a fantastic start for the story, but your update pace seriously worries me. No offence but this story was first published back in 2013 and you only have 7 relatively short chapters.

Please keep writing more. The thought of what kinds of headaches little Angel is going to give to all the inbred idiots in British wizarding world warms my heart and all the shenanigans so far have been hilarious.