Reviews for Angel Hakubi Wait what?
Taiki chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
this story is quite funny I love it! I hope you will continue it someday.
Carol542 chapter 6 . 7/18/2018
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
Monster King chapter 6 . 6/9/2018
Great story I really liked a shame that you gave up on it.
Korin Dragoon chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Oh this is getting cute. more please.

You going to ship Angel with Sasami like your hinting here?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
i bet that the pairing will be angel and sasami and anyone else as the story continues.
kitsunesavagesarah chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Even thought its been 4 year's I still love this story and hope you continue it at some point.
Lover of Emotions chapter 6 . 2/9/2017
that is good. update soon please.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
I really like this so far and I hope you write more soon.
god of all chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
That table and all the people at it that got thrown must have weighed at least half a ton, or more. In laymen terms 1000 pounds or more depending on how many people where at the table. Update soon
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I want your balls
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I love this chapter, and Washu being Washu. I look forward to when Mihoshi's partner comes in. What combo of the series did you use for this chapter because it's been a while since I saw this series and I don't remember Funaho or Misaki. I think I stopped after Tenchi in Tokyo, didn't see the movies and then I saw GXP, and I then Gurren.
Oh and I thought you may want to know about this error, it's supposed to be Tenchi right? : "Sasami finished explaining to Seina who sighed at this before looking around when he wasn't tackled in a hug."
Redhybrid chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
my favorite crossover! i can't stop laughing XD
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
I'm a little confused at the sudden time switch from st chapter since kibosh I was in the last one and now was just 'introduced' as a character in his chapter to the whole group.
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Cool story continue please.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »