Reviews for Angel Hakubi Wait what?
1sunfun chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Nice.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
this is a good story
ReDish chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
That last sentence is the greatest thing ever.
dorfdel chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
this is funny really want to see were this goes and how screwy Hogwarts will be with angel around
god of all chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dracowoman chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
good job, update soon please.

PS: kind of disjointed.

4/5
chaosrin chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Its rather cute.
Hope there's more Angel and Ayeka interaction.
To be honest I want more Ayeka character development since Ryoko got plenty of airtime in fanfics, and to a lesser extent canon, focusing on the fact of getting Angel more closer to Ayeka than the others in general as time passes hence more interaction.
Anyway longer length would be nice.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Angel is so cute
Kmon13 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Okay I like your story so far however I got lost in Chapter 4 but after that everything else made me laugh from Angel punching the stairway to her teleporting next to Sasami and telling her she came over to seduce her... (I can already see Sasami dragging the pair out of the Osen to lecture them about telling impressionable minds line angel about adult thing... like seduction!)

As for the the beginning of Kagato arrival I could only hope he ready to handle a child who defeated a dark wizard at the age of 2...

I also hope the bond she now has with Ryoko will break her out of Kagato's control sooner before he decides Angel would make a good replacement... (( I also keep in mind what will soon happen and if Ryoko was able to break out of Kagato's bindings after seeing Tenchi get blasted by Soja's main weapon I could only imagine how Angel will react when she see Tenchi's bloody scarf."

Plus I'm surprised that Dumbledore hasn't come to Japan yet to claim her... I figured something like her ending up with Ryoko or Washu would show his monitoring devices blowing up. Or did he try only to end up running into Yosho who warned him never to come to Japan again until she reaches age 11 after a proper explanation of course. (One were Dumbledore can't hide anything of tell half truths. )

Well until then I'll be watching for more updates to this story... (Hoping to see the Here Come Jurai arch sooner and how the Royal family accepts Angel into the family.)
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Oh, Ryoko and Ayeka are going to be lectured for hours from Sasami about this one. *lol*
Jostanos chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
XD And probably never will! XD
DonPJuan chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
keep up the great work. oh and are you going to give Angel her own Ohki? lol the chaos she could cause at hogwarts with all those abilities.
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
weather witch nami chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
uh you kinda jumped around the time line the meeting of the royals is a long time after meeting mihosi so you kind made a giant jump forward with the interlude and then jumped back to mihoshi.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013