Reviews for Angel Hakubi Wait what?
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
The glare is so cute, you just have to stop fighting.
Malix2 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Hmm, somewhat interesting.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
*lol* Angel hadn't even met Ayeka OR Ryo-ohki yet and she was already calling them both mommy and sissy? *lol* is she some kind of Seer or something if she knew about her future family members before she even met them in person? I can almost see Washu getting all starry eyed right now if Angel calls her grandma or something.

Though if Ryoko is her mommy, shouldn't she see Ryo-ohki as her aunt and not her sissy? Ryo-ohki is Ryoko's half sister since they share the same biological dad who's DNA Washu used to create both of them in her lab. *lol*
iluvaikka chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This is an amazing story, please update soon - I want to see Nobuyuki and Yosho/Katsuhito's reactions to being a grandfather and great-grandfather respectively, I also want to see how the addition of Angel will affect the story Arcs from the original series like the Galaxy Police bits and stuff
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Good and funny chapter
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This one looks nice. Also who are you going to pair with Angel? So this also makes Washu a grandmother, this alone will be a surprise for her. Between Ryoko and Washu, they can maybe teach Angel how to use her magic similar to attacks used by Ryoko.

I would actually like to see Angel and Sasami together when they get older. I would also like to see Hermione and Daphne having a relationship with Angel.

Also could you also make Angel a member of the Jurai Royal Family, her being part of the royal family will make sure people will get punish and not easy their punishment.
Lord-Chrono chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Amazing please continue soon!
god of all chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Jostanos chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
YOU PASS!

But there were some grammar, and vocabulary errors through out this chapter.

They may be over looked, but it would be a good idea to fix them when you may.

Thank you. *bows*
Bloody Gale Reaper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMG, I love it! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Good intro
Looking forward to more
With Ryoko and Tenchi as parents and the rest of the cast as family, Angel is really going to have a wild and yet fun life.
Gaikinglord100 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
dude, Dumbledore and Voldemort are in so much trouble if they ever mess with Angel because Ryoko and Ayeka would blast their asses
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter Update soon
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love the idea
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Fun fic. Thanks for writing it, bye for now.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8