Reviews for Secure
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Amazing job! I loved the ending!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I would definitely love to see some more Mikasa/Eren from you. Good job:)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it! :)
snarksalot chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your style of writing and how in such a short amount of time you seemed to capture Mikasa and Eren really well! Anyways, amazing job!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow Mikasa is alot more egotistical than I thought, it really shows in this fic how she thinks she's the only competent person in the world and that Eren can't take care of himself even though he has shown that he can. It's no wonder he gets annoyed by her.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Yes this was great, captures Misaka's devotion to Eren perfectly
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This story depicts their relationship perfectly. Your writing is so beautiful 3
songs chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
omg omg omg beautiful! this absolutely describes them perfectly, and it was wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really like your take on Mikasa! Please keep writing.
Nigel chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg to cute
Calliecature chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is so mikasa. she is very mysterious for me but you got into her psyche easily. she does think he's reckless and she knows he misunderstood her always.

you depicted their relationship in such a subtle manner that writers have difficulty making: ""You know, you're not supposed to be here," Eren says, but his voice lacks its usual bite." after giving the detail of eren never complaining nor mentioning when he found her in her bed as a child.

i think this line has crossed her mind sometime: Being this close to him flusters her – they aren't children anymore, are they? – but she bites her lip and hardens her face into an unreadable expression

readers can feel the moment in this line by such a simple touch: She lies still before letting her forehead rest against his back. He's still so warm, as though heat from his titan form is still radiating off of him. Had his temperature always ran this hot? Eren's back tenses at her touch before relaxing.

all in all, it is powerful in it's own quiet way. keep it up!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was so fwuffy I'm going to die ** I just love them so much! Please continue writing uvu
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
ahhh I think my heart just kind of leapt and clenched at the end, so many feels

wish you'd make a two (or three) shot of this..
Remnant Stars chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I seriously love Mikasa/Eren fics at this moment. Just finished episode 11? and I've started the manga. I hope they end up together. If not, at least I have some wonderful stories to read. This one was good. Thank you!
yuu chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Bless you for writing this, amazing work.