Reviews for All The Way From Hell (English version)
Tori388 chapter 6 . 8/18
Why do all the good fanfictions always lack regular updates?
Will you be continuing? If yes pls update soon. PLEASE.
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 6 . 6/13
keep writing please
aalens chapter 5 . 4/29
Is the horcrux Harry has in him affecting him and turning him into a right bastard?
cloudshape to ennien chapter 6 . 2/25
I have only started this story tonight. And then I couldn't stop reading anymore. Even though it is quite AU in places it fascinates me and now I am so sad, that you stopped writing years ago.

Is there any chance at all, that you will go on with it?
InheritancecycleHarryPotterFF chapter 6 . 2/12
Awwww. I want more.
mandancie chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
I saw this on P&S site. I hope you come back to this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Please Continue this Story ist has really Potential
aalens chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
On I do hope you update this one day! It is a great story.
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I wonder what it is in the books Severus wants to find and why he doesn't want Harry to see them? Harry is being a complete ass and as usual he doesn't think about the servitude Severus is under not allowing him to do certain things like harm Dumbledore unless Severus was ordered to do it.

I hope you continue this story. It's interesting and a different kind of slave fiction.
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Does Harry start to treat Severus better. I sure hope so. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
GHgirl chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Why does Harry have to be such a bloody idiot? Poor Severus. Anyway, great story so far, and I really hope you're planning on updating in the near future!
-GHgirl
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
god harry's such an ass in this one! i mean cone one! even Ron told him to basically back off! great story so far. :)
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Interesting. I wonder if Harry will mellow out, or if he will become a worse prat. Poor, poor Snape. You just feel so bad for the guy.

Anyways, it was very well written, and I hope you update soon.
Kyrinea chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I love this story! It makes me wish I spoke your language so I could read the original. As it is, I look forward to when you can finish translating the original and post it. Thank you for what you have posted!
Roseandkovu chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I like this! Please let Harry get over his dirtbag ness. I'd love to read some revealing back stories of snape that make Harry feel really bad :) please tell me there's some way to free snape!