Reviews for All The Way From Hell (English version)
aalens chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
On I do hope you update this one day! It is a great story.
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I wonder what it is in the books Severus wants to find and why he doesn't want Harry to see them? Harry is being a complete ass and as usual he doesn't think about the servitude Severus is under not allowing him to do certain things like harm Dumbledore unless Severus was ordered to do it.

I hope you continue this story. It's interesting and a different kind of slave fiction.
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Does Harry start to treat Severus better. I sure hope so. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
GHgirl chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Why does Harry have to be such a bloody idiot? Poor Severus. Anyway, great story so far, and I really hope you're planning on updating in the near future!
-GHgirl
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
god harry's such an ass in this one! i mean cone one! even Ron told him to basically back off! great story so far. :)
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Interesting. I wonder if Harry will mellow out, or if he will become a worse prat. Poor, poor Snape. You just feel so bad for the guy.

Anyways, it was very well written, and I hope you update soon.
Kyrinea chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I love this story! It makes me wish I spoke your language so I could read the original. As it is, I look forward to when you can finish translating the original and post it. Thank you for what you have posted!
Roseandkovu chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I like this! Please let Harry get over his dirtbag ness. I'd love to read some revealing back stories of snape that make Harry feel really bad :) please tell me there's some way to free snape!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I have really enjoyed this, can't wait for the next update.
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
So far, this story is fantastic! I hope you have a sort of happy ending for it though. Life is hard enough without reading tragedies on top of it.
gummygirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Lol what a jerk Harry was :p Good chapter :) !
gummygirl chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Omg ! Harry is getting revenge :O
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Damn you Harry! How dare you talk to Sev like that?! You didn't even listen to Hermione! I just can't wait for Harry to find out Sev didn't mean to kill Dumbledore and to feel really guilty about blaming Sev :D
Great chapter, I have to say this is such a good story (My favourite at the moment)
Your writing style is excellent-Looking very Very forward to the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
great chapter please update 10/10 :)
Angel-Miyu chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Nice chapter. And I don't hate Harry. He's angry, who wouldn't be, but Hermione's behavior is getting on my nerves. Always nagging and being oh so good. She should be more understanding, maybe Harry would calm down sooner.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »