Reviews for Naruto: Hunter x Hunter Chronicles
Kanzaki Mizuki chapter 28 . 2h
Oh my ghad! This story is so Awesome. I wish I found it sooner. I like how you portray the characters hee especially Naru, Killua and Gon. It is amazing. I hope you will continue to update this story. It's so giid that I hope you would continue this. Because if this is discontinued then it's a waste. This story has great plot and I hope to read the ending of this story.
davisanime chapter 29 . 6/27
Please go back writing the fan-fiction it's my favorite.
Ok this was the last chapter for me. Her sad "after he did that.." to just being so fucking u stable. U didnt make her loud and obnoxious instead u did what most do make a slightly strong girl who is so emotionally unstable she should be on meds. As much as the loud n obnoxious thing was the real naruto got over shit fast. Not sniffle and growl about it for 9 chapters. Most of it is re remembering shit the other her being so cliche emotionally. U cou
D omit that she is a chick and with how emotional she is id be able to tell u. She must be on her rag. As a chick that isnt so emotional these kind of chicks are just to cliche n annoying. None the less thanx for writting. But i will not be continuing .
Urg again with lost in thought, and bi polar... im goona break his bones... he is my friend! I keep my hair long cause he likes it! She is almost to sakuras level of doing anything for sasuke
I really like ur story excep how she is always lost in thought... like all the time... its highly annoying.
Naosj chapter 15 . 6/16
And that is where it jumps the shark for me. There shouldn't be any contact between the Elemental Nations and the Hunter X Hunter main continents. That and I am starting to feel sexist attributing all the negative changes to Naruto's character to him being a woman.
3Blank chapter 1 . 6/13
Wait, I'm confused. Didn't she have a hole in her chest?
Guestie chapter 29 . 6/7
Wowie your exams must be really hard if they take over 2 years to finish.
Y the f u lying, y are u always lying
mmmMMM Omygod stop fcin lying
Nihatclodra chapter 29 . 4/29
*looks at the date this 'chapter' was posted* Bullshit.
Nihatclodra chapter 24 . 4/28
... Hiromi is Mildly redeemed for making the council experience Naru's life. Not fully, but at least she isn't one-dimensional anymore...
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 4/28
... I hate Hiromi, I really do. No matter how it's spun, there's one simple fact; the core of her personality is a selfish bitch. That is her main defining trait, it has to be, otherwise here ABANDONING HER ONLY FAMILY to an INEVITABLE life of loneliness, scorn, torture, hatred, and suffering, to a life without a shred of love, to a life that would take a miracle (Naruto Canon is HIGHLY unrealistic in the regard) for her to turn out as ANYTHING other than a psychopathic monster (assuming she didn't simply commit suicide first) would require for Hiromi to either have "Selfish Bitch incapable of prioritizing anything but herself" as the very core of her personality... or be a sociopath. Considering she is capable of feeling some form of guilt, it has to be the former. And make no mistake, nobody abandons a child and simply sends money for their welfare without ever entering their lives if they actually care in the slightest about that child; they only do so to have an excuse, to assuage their guilt at abandoning the child so they can rationalize being a horrible person without admitting to themselves that they are scum.

It's gonna take some MAJOR character development before I wouldn't smile if Hiromi got eaten by Chimera Ants.
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 4/27
why the hell hasn't she summoned a toad and ask them to inform Jiraiya of her location and survival yet!?
sukihime-chi chapter 29 . 4/20
tantos AÑOS duran tus exámenes? , acaso te has aburrido... de ser así es una lastimas pues encuentro que tus historias son fantásticas.
Can u plz tell when will u update again? it will be shame if u abandon this story seeing that it was one of a great story that was written...

Plz update again!

i love your story btw and i was waiting yrs now for ur update...