Reviews for Naruto: Hunter x Hunter Chronicles
Huarta chapter 28 . 10h
you haven't been posting so I know that you have given up on this story, I would love to continue it for you, but this is your story so you can finish it, if on you would then I wouldn't have to keep waiting
Pastagirl97 chapter 28 . 9/3
Your story is wonderful. it's well paced and the characters don't really act ooc. I sincerely hope that you will continue this story because I would love to see how everything works out for Gon, Killua, and Naru. I know I'm a random bystander from the internet and that you probably have better things to do, but please consider continuing this story.
Navi Ackerman chapter 1 . 9/2
I kinda can't wait for when Killua(and maybe Alluka?) goes with Naru to Konoha, the interactions between him and the other characters(especially Sasuke maybe) will be quite interesting and amusing.
JimXian chapter 28 . 8/1
I really liked your story, it was pretty damn good and you should be proud of it. It's original, funny, quircky, and has just a touch of angst but not enought to make ut broody. Waiting for your next chapter.
Ikioko chapter 28 . 7/10
I was really hoping to see a match between Hisok and Naru! Also I really want a time skip cuz it's kind of wierd for Killua and Natu to start dating right now. Please consider this :)
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 1 . 7/8
oooooh, this is interesting
I read the rest later, so keep up the good work!
Forgotacountpass chapter 28 . 7/5
I finally cought up and you haven't updated in a while so I'm kind of worried your not abandoning this right?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 25 . 6/29
cool chapter!
thanks for your work.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 13 . 6/26
great reaction Kill!
Poodles in Purses chapter 28 . 6/25
Awesome story! I love it!
ExorcistWhite chapter 28 . 6/23
I really like this story and I can't wait to see how it goes when it gets to the greed island arc. Please keep on updating. And I can't wait to see what naru's nen skills will be like.
kuroi senko chapter 28 . 6/22
Great chapter can't wait for next one
ShikiNamikaze chapter 28 . 6/20
Updating when?
0lightning0 chapter 1 . 6/11
please update
This is soo cute! Please update!