Reviews for Naruto: Hunter x Hunter Chronicles
If they're gonna go back to konoha make sasuke jealous! Even if he doesn't notice! Killua and naruko are so cute together! I've never seen this pairing before besides now so yeah I'm fangirling! Update!
Hi! I am like a fan of all of your stories especially this one. i hope you update!
I love this story! Naru and kill are so cute together! I can't wait to see Konoha's face when they see them together! Tho I hope by then they will be in their sixteen year old forms.
I hope u update!
FattyKitty chapter 27 . 2/8
I love this!
I never thought Naruko-Killua pairing would be this lovely! and cute as Hiromi stated

haha Wing-san really act like a father to Naru-chan, Seem like Killua's love life would be a lot more harder (did not count Hiromi, Jiraiya, Hinata ans Tsunade though)

I really like Hiromi's personality and I almost can't wait to see Sasuke or everyone in Konoha 's expression when they meet her again.

Thank you for a great story. please update soon.
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon
Kiyo chapter 27 . 1/26
The story so far is great hope you finish it
WordSmyth chapter 15 . 1/19
You put commas in the weirdest of places, you use contractions when they absolutely should not be used, and for the entire exam arc you used the word phrase instead of the correct word Phase. And despite all this, this is still an amazing story. I just wish that you would correct these errors
AddictedToCake chapter 27 . 1/15
This is super cute!
Tho Just wondering will naru bring killua to konoha? If she will I hope they see sasuke. Also would gon end up with anyone? And I hope hinata appears in the story at some point.
The story is going super well so I hope the next update comes soon! I'm really exited about it!
LittleRedHood chapter 27 . 1/14
Are you going to mention Hinata in the chapters? I mean, I want to read how is Hinata taking this? Does Hinata think Naru is dead? How about Sakura?
kh chapter 7 . 1/7
naru is whining all the time and keeps bringing it up.
Idiotic Tramp chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Aaaawh! It's such an adorable chapter. Killua is so sweet with Naru! I'm almost jealous! :P

But really, the things he told Naru were so cute! It made me get a big smile on my face. And it looked like he was in-character! So cookies for you.

The comedial relief is, like always, honestly amusing. I really look up to you for that! I also really liked the ''You sure you aren't a girl?" part with Naru. It made me laugh really hard that Killua actually is sort of the girl in the relationship, and Naru the guy.

But the birthday party for Killua was one of the things I loved. So nice! And that Naru was so determined to make that cake, made me just smile really big!

That's all. 'Till next time!

Idiotic Tramp.
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Aww, OMG the feels! Killua and Naru is sooo cute! XD Keep up the great work and looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Blue Sapphire Sky chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
next! your story is so good.. no one typo ..
wolfzero7 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Why'd you make tree walking so hard for her, by the time of the retrieval arc naruto can already water walk easily (land of tee race episode), not to mention Dagenham which takes a bunch of control even if he does use his shadow clones to help he can do each individual part of it himself. Why not try using the toads to at least send a message.
Yuna X Haku chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
awww... so mou! 3
but girl (are you one? yea.)update this and other one!
its awesome (70U0)7